How to get success- Exams and in life

CA Vishal (CA working in industry) (620 Points)

24 July 2010  

I was going thru various motivational messages, articles , views , interviews etc after the CA results were declared  as to how to achieve success in CA exams. I dont want to add one more to this but I want to just share one point about success

SUCCESS = COMBINATION OF HARDWORK AND LUCK.

In order to succeed one needs both  to put in other words success depends on two factors ie things which are in your control and things which are in not your control

1) Things which are in your control : You can work hard, focus more , put in more efforts, stay updated about latest developments and amendments, ensure that you do not miss any portion / chapter, start with clean slate. dont listen to unwanted criticism.take proper rest and liesure breaks to ensure that your mind and body is charged, take nutritious food etc

2) Things which are not in your control : Results percentage, job market conditions, bad luck, sickness at the time of exams, personal/ family problems , poor assessment of answer sheets etc. Now these are not in your control .These are in your destiny . even if you worry you cannot change it . the more you would think the more pain it will give you

I failed in my first attempt and tried to apply this and I cleared in my  second attempt. I can understand your pain But neither i can work hard/ study for you nor i can change your destiny . I can only pray for you . I became CA because I worked hard and I was lucky .  This is not only applicable for CA exams but in real life as well