Easy Office
LCI Learning

How many companies shortlised you in placement ???

Page no : 5

Shobhit (Article) (33 Points)
Replied 03 August 2011

ys yar.. its really shameful.. better not to held such kind of programmes if ICAI can only be able to manage some handful of companies.. its really demotivating for us..

CA.CMA.Prasanna Ganapathy.R (ACA,Grad.CWA) (135 Points)
Replied 03 August 2011

WHETHER ANY CHANCE FOR FEW MORE COMPANIES TO COME TO CAMPUS .... COZ JUST 6 IN CHENNAI...

Devika (CA & PGDBA(F)) (182 Points)
Replied 03 August 2011

Bharat Electronics Limited(BEL) has just joined the race at New Delhi Centre with 4 posts only.

Tushar Chaudhari (CA CISA) (113 Points)
Replied 03 August 2011

my friend with the same profile as mine has got 2 offers.

and i am CISA too but did not get any offer... strange and really dampening......

CA.CMA.Prasanna Ganapathy.R (ACA,Grad.CWA) (135 Points)
Replied 03 August 2011

Originally posted by : Tushar Chaudhari

my friend with the same profile as mine has got 2 offers.

and i am CISA too but did not get any offer... strange and really dampening......

Tushar dont worry man you will get it soon....

Might b like first come first shortlisted...

so wait until they shortlist you...

1 Like

prerna (student) (91 Points)
Replied 03 August 2011

What happens to those ,who  expected higher salary but as the  companies offering less, has not been shortlisted,will they get chance to negotiate salary part ?

Vikash Patodia (CA, CS, B.Com) (32 Points)
Replied 03 August 2011

Hey frnds, i'm am sitting from kolkata campus. The situation here is absolutely pathetic. Only 7 cos till now. The only one offering a good pay is ITC and it too hasn't yet shortlisted anybody. Even ppl who ve cleared in first attempt are not getting calls simply for the reason that their expected CTC is higher than what the companies are willing to offer. If there wasn't any industry demand, why did the institute have to declare both group pass rate at 26% (Eastern India) and 20% (All India)..........

Ashish (yyy) (37 Points)
Replied 03 August 2011

hey vikas..........kol campus mein to 6 hi Co.s aaye hai.........since Mecon is not for general students.......strange........i guess 2nd round of shortlisting will be very crucial dis tym around!!

Ashish (yyy) (37 Points)
Replied 03 August 2011

Dunno wats happening...........last tym with as low as 10% result there were 16 -18 Co.s in Kol campus..........dis tym eastern region doin d best has managed only 6 Co.s

A.S.Ram Prasad (CA) (51 Points)
Replied 03 August 2011

Hey guys

Dont get confused from the pre-placement talk..There are several other cos apart from those mentioned there which will be attending campus.For example if u take banglore campus there is no word about corporation bank in the pre-placement talk,however in the PPT scheduled on 4th August corporation bank is presenting its PPT.
Seems there is lack of clarity in this....

I got shorlisted for 

PWC

SRBC

TVS Motor co

CA Ram (student) (369 Points)
Replied 03 August 2011

Kol is really pathetic this time.... :(:(:(:(:(:(  today is the last day for companies to register.......

ITs  ICAI Responsible for it...who told them to organise it 1 month early... every year it use to happen in mid september....but why 1 month early this time??????????

Hariharan S (Research Analyst) (64 Points)
Replied 03 August 2011

i got shortlisted for Union Bank of India...the placeof posting is titled as "All India"..whereas i put in my profile that only chennai position if preferable and transferable jobs not acceptable...dont know how they are short listing...

Dont know how many companies are participating...becoz only 6 companies are mentioned for chennai centre..whereas UBI is not part of those 6..

CA CMA CS VIRAG SHAH (9773395720) (759 Points)
Replied 03 August 2011

same is happening with me yar.....Mr. Hariharan...........i am from Mumbai......

Vikash Patodia (CA, CS, B.Com) (32 Points)
Replied 03 August 2011

Off campus is the way to go this time...................

ashish gupta ( student) (1922 Points)
Replied 03 August 2011

my friend is shortlisted for tcs and batliboy.  she told me boys are not being shortlisted by companies ( in delhi centre).

I am shortlisted by Nestle India

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: