Easy Office
LCI Learning

How many companies shortlised you in placement ???

Page no : 7

Nitesh khandelwal (M.Com) (35 Points)
Replied 07 August 2011

I m 4m mumbai....only BOB shrtlsted me

Vijay (CA) (119 Points)
Replied 10 August 2011

Has anyone been shortlisted by TCS or L&T?

Tushar Chaudhari (CA CISA) (113 Points)
Replied 10 August 2011

TCS shortlisted me.

Ganesh (CA) (25 Points)
Replied 10 August 2011

There seems to be this post on the portal regarding the 2nd round of shortlisting.....If your name is shortlisted by companies participating in the Campus Interviews (Second Round), it will appear here. Please view the shortlists on or after Aug 10, 2011. Now the written test is tomorrow so am I allowed to sit for the Written Test in a case where I have been shortlisted in the 1st Round & have given my consent. The words on or after Aug 10, 2011 are a little confusing. Does it imply 2nd round shortlisting is irrelevant for Written Tests. And from when do we give our consent for the 2nd round of shortlisting?? As I understand this 2nd Round shortlisting was supposed to be done yesturday not today.

CA. A. K. GUPTA (HOD (Accounts Dept)) (1426 Points)
Replied 10 August 2011

hi !!!!! i am shortlised by three companies.

1. tcs

2. bharat electronics

3. gecis

A.S.Ram Prasad (CA) (51 Points)
Replied 10 August 2011

@ Ganesh

The instruction given,stating the second shortlisting have to be done on or after 10th August appears to be quiet confusing..however if u can go through the first notification regarding campus mentioning the schedule u will find that the companies shall shortllist by 11 pm of yesterday and students hav to give their consent by 5 pm today..

So their is no confusion regarding the written test  which will be held tomorrow..

ALL THE BEST

MOHIT MAHAJAN (LCS, ACA) (2050 Points)
Replied 12 August 2011

Originally posted by : MOHIT MAHAJAN

Shortlisted by Barclay only at Delhi center...

Finally 2 more shortlistings by GE services & Bhushan Steel...The End for first choice centres...lets see what's being offered at second centres...

Vivek (Educator) (59 Points)
Replied 20 August 2011

Hey how may of you have been selected from campus..pls post here..i have been selected by E & Y

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: