How many CCI Members are with me?

TODAY, I TAKE SHAPTH THAT I WILL NEVER POST IN CCI WHICH ARE NOT RELATED TO CA/CS/CWA.

I THINK THIS IS THE RIGHT TIME TO DO THIS.

 

SO, HOW MANY CCI MEMBERS ARE WITH ME?

 

THIS IS LAST TIME WHEN I AM POSTING THE TOPIC LIKE THIS. BUT IT IS NECESSARY BECAUSE MANY CCI MEMBERS STARTED TO HACK THE FORUM. IT HAS CREATED DISTURBABNCE.

 

SO, TAKE SHAPTH HERE

Replies (8)

I support You....

Koshish kar sakte hain par sapath nahi. . . . . Sare jhooth sapath par hi tika hai. . . . So sorry brother.
Originally posted by : G.N.JHA
Koshish kar sakte hain par sapath nahi. . . . . Sare jhooth sapath par hi tika hai. . . . So sorry brother.

 ANYWAY, BUT TRY TO AVOID.

good initiative ...

i will support u..i hope any important news which build knowledge or any inspirational stories..can also be posted na..offcourse mainly we concentrate on the professional matters..i am with you dude..

There also require to avoid mere comments such as Agreed etc, since such comments will not add the value to the forum thread.

 

See your latest comment  

/forum/articleship-transfer-141380.asp

 

It seems to be modified...Good

I AM WITH YOU MY DEAR FRIEND

I AM WITH YOU MY DEAR FRIEND, I AM USING CCI VERY LESS BECAUSE OF THE SAME PROBLEM

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details