HOPE-less- my poem compositiion... continued

CA Nitu Agarwal (CA, M.Com) (266 Points)

21 July 2011  

Hope-less

Hot fierce pale sand, till the distant horizon

Wind is turning in steam, in this hot summer season

Burning are my feet, like a red cinder

For a soothing cool shower, anything I can render.

No ray of hope, no zeal, no aim

The sun is throwing all around its fiery flame

My shadow I can’t see, Oh! It’s under my feet

Breaths are leaving me alone, slower is the heart-beat.

Hey! Wait! I can see something

Yes! It’s a green land, I am again breathing.

Trees are so soothing, with a small lake,

Although I am perspiring, my sleepy desires awake.

I’ll run, I’ll strive but will not lose hope,

As the strong will power leads to the top.

Today I learnt-life is nothing but a game of gamble,

A stone comes in my way and I stumble.

Look! My conviction win, there is a drop of water,

Again I proved to be a loser; it’s nothing but my tear...

Everything is now fainting, breaking my faith,

Only I can see-a little pigeon, taking its last breath...

-Nitu Agarwal

This poem was composed by me long ago.. but at this time.. feeling the same..I attempted first time Final exams in nov 2010 both grps and cleared 1st grp along with getting exemption in IDT. I was feeling sad at that time but I stood up and again with full dedication prepared rest three subjects. And this time.. I was 200% sure that I will make it this time.

When results of May declared.. holding my breaths.. I entered my roll no... and clicked the "Submit" button. There arised a pop up for ICAI placement cell... I was only able to see the total... and it was 223. At once I thought that I did it...

But when I closed tha pop-up box... I saw that "F" word there..... I couldn't understand what happened wrong... I saw my marks... Management A/cs-63, DT- 67, IDT -63 already exempted.... and..... ISCA   30...

It was so bad to see that my dream is postponed again for 6 months... and the worst thing is that... inspite of getting 60+ marks in 2 subjects... I will have to write again 3 papers due to ICAI regulations regarding getting exemption.... I am feeling so depressed at this time... I am trying to accept the situation but it's getting very difficult for me... But I know.. that I can do it... I can move the earth.... and this WILL POWER will lead me to success in my life...