Helppp

hello friends .. I'm IPCC student . I'm not clearing IPCC since 3 last years .(6 attempts) . I'm studying b.com 2nd year too. problem for me is every time I'm failing one subject sometimes costing ,&FM other time. law subject . BT this time I mean may 2015. I want to clear both groups with commitment in dedicating 3months for did I need ur guidance, tips to clear ur reply helps me to move carrier further . thank u in advance
Replies (1)

AUDIT AND ASSURANCE

Go for the latest Practice Manual with RTPs + MTPs if you have done your syllabus once. Passing Audit becomes a cakewalk if you have done Audits in your articleship or you have good corporate world knowledge. For Audit you should increase your general awareness too.  

Some Tips SA- First do rote learning of SA nos. and there names ( THIS IS MOST IMPORTANT STEP IN AUDIT PREP. ) Then DO PRACTICE MANUAL for this topic. Then do Summary of SA. Download it from Caclubindia.

AS-First do rote learning of AS nos. and their exact names. Then DO PRACTICE MANUAL Chapter on AS from the Accounts PM.

Amendments : Cover Amendments in Accounts, Audit, Company Law, Taxation.Give special attention to amendments indirectly affecting audit aspect.

Guidance Notes on Audit and Accounts : Do rote learning of Names. Don't learn the content.

Other Chapters : Study from the Practice Manual only.

IN THE EXAM HALL: KEEP qouting SA, AS, relevant add ons learnt from other subjects and try to use words like " Sufficient And Appropriate audit evidence" instead of audit evidence.

A big % of CA Aspirants have a poor Vocab. You can kill the competition By using Effective and Efficient English

CA EXAMINERS ALWAYS SAY...WE WRITE VERY BAD ENGLISH...


 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details