Help in efiling

Hi,

I am trying to efill the return. I have completed the xml file. Then I created login. After verifying, when I tried to enter the useID and password, it's not accepting the same. It's saying Password Wrong. I resetted the password once. Then again with the new password I am getting the same message. Now if I try to reset the password again, it gives me some error as 'Enter your surname' and I don't see any field to enter the surname. My userID is also correct.

Can someone please help me?

Thanks in advance,

~M

Replies (1)

Password is case sensitive. Check the caps lock.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details