Easy Office

Happy and prosperous new year 2012

Page no : 3

shashank (CA final student) (259 Points)
Replied 08 January 2012

Welcome back sir &, Happy & joyful new year 2012 to you. All these days we were missing you a lot

CA Sumiit B Nagpal (Business) (1077 Points)
Replied 08 January 2012

A VERY WARM WELCOME SIR. CCI MISSED YOU

Mack... (N/A.) (175 Points)
Replied 08 January 2012

My God!  Such a delightful surprise in 2012 to have you back in our midst Ankur ji! Sometimes I think why the stalwarts of CCI  suddenly go missing. First it was Vidhyashanker and then your case Ankur Ji.....You touched upon many lives positively with your golden touch...Welcome Back, Sir!

Red Carpet Welcome!

Regards

Mack

1 Like

Charu Srivastava (Company Secretary) (4210 Points)
Replied 08 January 2012

I have heard lot about you on this forum. Must say, u have a great fan following including me.It was good to learn that you are amongst the most sought after member on CCI.Numerous times i have visited your profile and contribution made by you is impeccable and fascinated me to no ends.I have become active in just 4 to 5 months back though my account was created long time back.

Welcome you back.

Happy New year...

1 Like

Sunshine (Helping All) (10575 Points)
Replied 09 January 2012

Welcome back.....!! :)

CA.kaya (Chartered accountant) (3990 Points)
Replied 09 January 2012

scrap orkut

wish u a very happy new year.... 

Parashar (Company Secretary 2004) (1013 Points)
Replied 09 January 2012

SO MUCH RESPECT AND LOVE FOR A PERSON, I NEVER SEEN, GOD BLESS YOU SIR.

2 Like

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 09 January 2012

Originally posted by : Parashar

SO MUCH RESPECT AND LOVE FOR A PERSON, I NEVER SEEN, GOD BLESS YOU SIR.

Every member is really special here…

Always welcome everyone with open heart…true spirit of professionalism…

Great !!!

1 Like

CA Pallav Singhania (❤ Work Hard Party Harder ❤)   (32102 Points)
Replied 09 January 2012

WELCOME ANKUR SIR............

I NEVER HAD THE PLEASURE TO MEET YOU HERE ON CCI...

READ MOST OF YOUR POST....EACH N EVERY FANTABULOUS...WITH A GREAT MESSAGE...

AND MORE THAN THAT.....YOUR SUGGESTION FOR EXAMS....

KEHTE HAI NA HINDI MEIN..."RAM BAAN ILAAJ"...

THANK YOU SIR.....

Lakshmi (Student) (1836 Points)
Replied 10 January 2012

Welcome back Sir..

(Guest)

JIGNESH WROTE ME THIS PM:

Subject : regarding new year wish

Hi why every one is welcoming Ankur Garg so deeply and specially u have written big message to him....... i m just asking that why all are welcoming him so much....

Dear Jigesh,

W.rt. to your PM aforesaid in my profile, With due respect, I m posting this on forum becoz I dnt wish to answer your doubt, as only my answer wont suffice your remarks! enlightened

So let all the members/ frnds/ well wisher, tell you, WHY WE ALL LOVE Ankur Garg SO MUCH...... and HE IS THE BEST OF BEST!!!!  smiley yes

Thanks and Kind Regards,

Neha Jain

2 Like

CS,CA F,Numrologi TusharSampat (CS CA F Numerologist Astrologer Graphologist Face reader Vastu Expert)   (85930 Points)
Replied 10 January 2012

Dear jinesh u will never understand as wat quality of person Mr Ankur Garg jus visit his profile and jus check wat contirbution he has made and d quality of answers, inspiration from him, sharing of his valuable experience even when he has reached a stage where many of us wont ever reach and on top of it his humble and ever helping nature makes him a gem on cci.....

Actually CCI is incomplete witout him as ull never take it in ri8 spirit....his advisory tips that to in time have helped numerous members on club to solve many problems and even for planning many things of future.....

The way he solves problems wther its of professional life or personal is remarkable...

u must not hve experienced it  dats y u talkin such unwanted things...all are not mad to thnk him to return on cci likdat only...hes dat worth lik a jewel .....stop sending such pm's to any1.....or perhaps be jus dont be jeleous of him.

2 Like

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 10 January 2012

Ankur Sir is legend ....N I can jst say tht he won't waste his time upon this ...

And he need no proofs for that.

Us person ko bolo ek baar sir ki profile dekh le pata chal jayega why every1 respect him,...

he is  polite,sincere , always helping hand.

u also don't waste upon such comment bcz this is such a big thing for everyone ki abhi Ankur Sir ke liye sab third war bhi kr lenge ...

in short bande ki total watt ....

1 Like

(Guest)

Dear Renu,

I aint worried about his comment nor m wasting my time!

The only concern to post this was my overwhelming surprise over ridiculous substance so could not stop sharing this!!!  cheeky

1 Like

CS,CA F,Numrologi TusharSampat (CS CA F Numerologist Astrologer Graphologist Face reader Vastu Expert)   (85930 Points)
Replied 10 January 2012

JIGNESH PLS HAVE A LOOK AT DIS LINK ULL GET D ANS TO Q WAT U HAD ASKED TO LEARNED MEMBER NEHA.

Hope now ull not ask it again.

/forum/high-time-to-learn-from-ankur-garg-bhaiya--136640.asp

this was posted by a member infact 9 montns ago.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: