EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Happy and prosperous new year 2012

Page no : 2

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114220 Points)
Replied 06 January 2012

Wish You a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year Ankur Ji.....Further i wish that you start contributing in same manner that we are used to, and make the year 2012 a very happy one for many many needful students/member who will be immensely benfitted from your guidance. And please never ever leave CCI. You can find atleast a little time for your little brothers, sisters and friends over here. Ankur Ji, i dont know why you stayed away from CCI for so long, and sorry to say, but i must admit it, that i was really angry at you for this decision of yours....I know its your personal decision and we have no right to interfer in your decision but how can you stay away from your family like this...

A really Good news for All the members of CCI....A Warm Welcome to our Beloved "ANKUR GARG"....

3 Like

(Guest)

Welcome  back Sir :)

1 Like

Sourav Banerjee MA,MSW (Shabda Bramha) (8842 Points)
Replied 06 January 2012

CCI was looking a bit empty with its No. 1 member staying away from it. Now that you have come back, Ankur Ji, we the recent members of this wonderful family will feel united again.

Very HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and your Family Members.

2 Like

srinivass (CA Final) (2466 Points)
Replied 07 January 2012

Reallu miss u sir and it is very good to see u after a long time...............And we feel very happy

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 07 January 2012

Thank you all for your kind wishes and warm welcome.

Special thanks to Admin for acknowledging my post and sharing his views.

I am happy bcoz am going to learn lots of new things from various learned members Like Sourav Ji, Neha Ji, Mansha Ji, Srinivass Ji, Kashish Ji and many more…

Sanjay Ji, Rahul, Sivaram, Saritha or Balu sa to purana yarana hai..(Old Friendship you know)

I totally agree with you Sanjay ji and can understand your anger…but believe me now I won’t let you down.

Neha ji…thanks for such warm welcome and I remember your E-mail as well…looking forward to share and learn lots of deep corporate knowledge with you.

Sourav Ji…am really happy that you are doing gr8 job and somehow changed the environment of CCI. I’m also happy to see that you have been received very well by CCI members.

My heartiest thanks to Kashish ji, Balu Ji, Harini Ji, Arniv Ji, Sivaran, Parashar Ji, Vikas Ji, Piyush Ji, Rahul Bhai, Sanjay Ji, Ayush Ji, Sourav ji and Saritha for noticing this post and sharing nice words.

I’m also looking forward to interact with new members of CCI.

Best Regards

4 Like

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 07 January 2012

Dear Friends,

Looking forward to share lots of good stuff in coming days with you but please allow me to take some time. It’ll take some time to get in to the full flow.

Lots of self analysis needs to be done keeping in view the present high standard of this platform. Reason being sharing quality stuff is my priority.

Like always you people are invited to point out my mistakes and share your suggestions.

Best Regards

3 Like

CS,CA F,Numrologi TusharSampat (CS CA F Numerologist Astrologer Graphologist Face reader Vastu Expert)   (85930 Points)
Replied 07 January 2012

Welcme ankurji to cci after a long time...It gives me immnese happiness to c u back here....dis club is incomplete witou souls lik u...pls again never leave it for any reason sir.......It affects mor to the members negatively.

1 Like

Sourav Banerjee MA,MSW (Shabda Bramha) (8842 Points)
Replied 07 January 2012

" Sourav Ji…am really happy that you are doing gr8 job and somehow changed the environment of CCI. I’m also happy to see that you have been received very well by CCI members."

When Sachin Tendulkar utters words of praise, it sticks in the long term memory of the praised. I'll savour this for sure.

Onam Gupta (SAVE WATER SAVE LIFE) (1816 Points)
Replied 07 January 2012

Welcome back and happy new year to u too..smiley

(Guest)
Neha ji…thanks for such warm welcome and I remember your E-mail as well…looking forward to share and learn lots of deep corporate knowledge with you. Indeep I m honored ankur!!!!!! :)

CS Ankur Srivastava (Company Secretary & Compliance Officer)   (17853 Points)
Replied 07 January 2012

Its really great so see you here again.......

Welcome Back and Wish you a very Happy New Year...

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114220 Points)
Replied 07 January 2012

Ye hui na baat....Now i can Finally Say  our old (not in terms of age) Ankur Ji is back...Der aaye durust aaye aur kya khoob aaye....

We all need professionals like you for improvement of environment of CCI...Professionals like you, who are with a sole aim of spreading the knowledge and helping fellow professionals and budding professionals.....

mayank agarwal (CA fianlist BCOM(H) CS student )   (577 Points)
Replied 07 January 2012

happy new year ankur ji , nice to see you back on CCI

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 07 January 2012

Ankur ji is really a GEM for CCI ... 

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : CA.ViVeK M ACA

Ankur ji is really a GEM for CCI ... 

MOST APPROPRIATE AND CURTAILED WORDS USED!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: