Guide me - final auditing

Karan Teli (Life Is just an Illusion...!!)   (4573 Points)

20 March 2012  

Helloooo...!!

Here i come again for your help and guidance.

Firstly thanks to all for guiding me in last forum post where i was totally shattered. I have been doing good in studying but only i could reach 60% of my targets.

I have learnt LAW where in i was writing down all the provisions of CO`s act as practice. It was too time consuming and i have less time now still to study audit, accounts and RTP`s.

I have started Auditing wherein i decided to just read up everything and accordingly the whole day i had done 6 SA`s. On self assessing i found that i was blank again..!! I read from V. K Agarwals notes - A S Foundation with dire concentration.

I am just awestruck as to how should i go ahead with it. I mean writng down the whole audit would never serve a purpose neither do i have much time for it. I have a target to wind up in 7 days on an average on 50 pages a day. I had gone through the scanner where there was a mixed bag of theory and practical questions. Theory is also my weekness.

Please please please please guide me how do i study Auditing for finals at the earliest.