GST Registration

I've my retail firm of saree & I make interstate supplies . though my turnover is inside 40 lakhs limit . I reside in Lucknow . need someone's view . whether I need registration or not .
Replies (3)
Quick Summary
If you're making interstate supplies of goods, such as sarees from your retail firm in Lucknow, you are legally required to register for GST. This is the case regardless of your turnover, even if it's below the usual ₹40 lakh threshold. Interstate supply necessitates immediate GST registration.

Interstate supply compulsory registration
As you are doing interstate supply of goods, you have to take registration under GST with immediate effect
Whether I need registration or not...?

- Yes... If You will make Inter State supply then GST registration is must without threshold limit...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details