Gst invoicing for online business

Hi Experts,

I am a registered taxpayer. I have a query related to GST invoicing for selling m products on an e-commerce platform

- The platform like Amazon gives invoice in its own format when a product is sold. As a seller, I need to print that invoice and send it with the product. Now the question arises, I am already using a handwritten format of invoices with a serial number, and now if I use invoices generated on Amazon it will be of different format and printed and carrying a different format of the serial number. Will this difference in format create any problem while return filing? 

Replies (1)
yes definitely, actually the invoice which is being send to you by Amazon is treated as as if u have raise it, moreover when return will file will not match with invoice of Amazon on which TCS is being deducted by him

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details