Gmcs training

Hello friends 

My articleship training is going to be extended till Dec 2013. I live in Punjab.I want to enquire when I can enroll for GMCS ? (after December 2013 ) I want to do it from delhi . From where I can register and what would be the fee ? 

PLease share if anyone has any knowledge about this ...

Replies (3)

you can join gmcs after having appeared for your CA final and cpmpleted atleast two yeras of articleship.

to do gmcs from Delhi,you need to log in to www.nirc-icai.org/‎. view gmcs class detils . you need to register online.the portal opens on 1st and 

16th of every month for a specified duration

Thankyou for the reference, I checked the website and all batches are full  upto August. Can you tell in which month (after August) will GMCS be held ?

And if I want to do Residential Programme(1 month) then what is the procedure ?

Nagma currently icai has announced batches for residential gmcs.Pls. go to the website & under head announcement you will find the one relevant for you.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details