GIVE ME SUNSHINE

CA SHYAM LAL SHARMA (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (125 Points)

01 March 2011  

01.03.2011

My dear friends

I am very confussed, what shall I do since I feel that no one is supporting me for my May exam. Also  because of financial problem I am not able to submit my examination form along with  May exam fees. I do n’t know what is right and what is wrong. I am very  strange situation I feel my self being a helpless person. O Guru Ji, What  shall I do for my study I do not know.

I could not have passed in my last attempt because of Costing paper was one of my worst paper ever I have done in my life. Inspite of all these things, I started to regain my study but my wife pressurized me to give up CA and pursued for a good job. But I don’t want to give up it even when there is only my last four exam are remaining for final completion of CA Course. I started self study of Direct taxes and O.R even during my office time. But the main problem is my financial problem. I mean to say that my monthly salary is just Rs.16,500 /-. I have to manage with this salary alongwith my wife and my little baby in a rented room. No one even my parents are not supporting me . now I don’t have money for my May exam fees. Please give me good suggestion so that  I will not loose my confidence any more.

GIVE ME SOME SUNSHINE ,GIVE ME SOME RAY

GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE,FOR GROW UP ONE AGAIN.