Funny killer english

Funny Killer English,

Principal to student..." I saw u yesterday rotating near girls hostel pulling cigarette... ? " 

************************ 

Class teacher once said : 

" pick up the paper and fall in the dustbin!!!" 

************************ 

once Hindi teacher said...."I'm going out of the world to America.." 

************************ 

"..DON'T TRY TO TALK IN FRONT OF MY BACK.." 

************************ 
it was very hot in the afternoon when the teacher entered.. She tried to switch the fan on, but there was some problem. and then she said 

" why is fan not oning" (ing form of on) 

************************ 

teacher in a furious mood... 

write down ur name and father of ur name!! 

************************ 

"shhh... quiet... the principal is revolving around college" 

************************ 

My manager started like this 

"Hi, I am Madhu, Married with two kids" 

************************ 

"I'll illustrate what i have in my mind" said the professor and erased the board 

************************ 

"will u hang that calendar or else I'll HANG MYSELF" 

************************ 

LIBRARIAN SCOLDE ," IF U WILL TALK AGAIN , I WILL KNEEL DOWN OUTSIDE" 

************************ 

Chemistry HOD comes and tells us... 

"My aim is to study my son and marry my daughter" 

************************ 

Tomorrow call ur parents especially mother and father 

************************ 

"why are you looking at the monkeys outside when i am in the class?!" 

************************ 

Lab assistant said this when my friend wrote wrong code.. 

"I understand. You understand. Computer how understand?? 

************************ 

Seeing the principal passing by, the teacher told the noisy class.. 

"Keep quiet, the principal has passed away" 

 

Thanks,

CA. Devanand
 

Replies (3)

surpriselaughdevilyes

Super Ji......

Nice Sir............yes

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details