Form filling job (work from home job)

any one know the form filling job or any home base job (work from home job)

Replies (8)
Click on the below mentioned link

https://www.realdatajobs.com/dataentryjob/?gclid=CPL6qpyLkdECFdGFaAodzQAONg

Dear SONIYA.,

You said the portal is real or fake. Because, I sign up today. After sign up it ask Membership Fee and Courier Fee around Rs.599.So, i ask it is fake or real.

If I pay this amount, After i have any work without fraudulant...

Please reply

I too have registered few days back
It seems authentic
as I got the link from an authentic source
It has ST registration no. as well
& contact no. provided is also authentic

Any1 can call & confirm

Oh okay okay.

You get any job from the company...? And you get any  payments from...?!

please confirm Madam...

Since I have registered few days back
a confirmation msg has been sent to me that a membership package will be delivered & it will contain login details

using that login details
we can select the best fitted job for us

Dear Friends I think thats are fake so plese check below link.

https://www.scamdesk.com/realdatajobs-com-is-not-a-real-fake-jobs/

Dear SONIYA Madam.,

I heve received the courier.,

What can i do Next...?

Please guide me Madam...

Check out the website thoroughly

& u would have received login details
login using those details

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details