financial management notes for CA PCC

 

 

IF ANYBODY WANTS NOTES OF FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT FOR CA PCC.THEN CONTACT ME ON 9818140350

 

VAIBHAV MALHOTRA

 

 

Replies (138)
i realy need fm noats
I realy need fm noats
hi vaibhev,

myself rakesh kumar your classmate in IGP, NEW DELHI, of CTP& BTPM batch.
now i am in hyderabad doing my post graduate diploma
contact me at kumar_ronitdelhi @ rediffmail.com
study i.m.pandey and rustagi for fm pcc. first study icai material.
Dear Vaivab, Plz send the notes to me .
pls send by mail i,ll download
hi plz mail it to me i will download it from my mail my id is kumartarun.ca @ gmail.com
12.09.2007 Dear Sir I am currently doing pcc exam preparations scheduled for May 2008. I request you to kindly send me notes on Financial Management Notes for CA PCC. My e.mail ID : maruthiraj_2k4 @ yahoo.com With regards e.n.ananthanarayanan coimbatore
hi vaibhav how r u can u send me the notes of various subjects of pcc to me pls send immediately
Pls help....! I am taking Nov 2007 attempt.Can u suggest me any classes for crash course for FM & Accounts (C.A final). Or Books /Notes I need to go thru pls pls Help me out... Warm Regards SATHI
I AM PREPARING FOR PCC NOV 2008 AND I REALLY NEEDS NOTES SO I REQUEST TO SEND FM NOTES ON MY EMAIL ID : PRADHYUMAN86 @ REDIFF.COM
Can you mail that for me to my id sbamala @ gmail.com
hi.. can you send me too... at dbdaiya @ gmail.com thanks in advance
Sir, I am currently preparing for PCC May 08 Exam.cleared PE-I Exam. Please send me Notes

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details