Hello,
I am new to this forum.I want to know, Can I file the previous years nil return of the year 2009-2010, 2010-11 online? If yes, then please let me know the procedure.Thank You.
Regards,
Rishi
yes definately you can file on line return of last 2 financial years/......first you are required to create login ID on below link
https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/portal/index.jsp
@ VISHAL RANA, AMFI,CA,CS FINAL,
Firstly, thank you very much for this reply.But I have asked Can I file online "nil return" of previous two years? as my income is not taxable.Please let me know.Thank You.
Regards,
Rishi
definatelty rishi you can also file nil return
dear mr rana
if income is taxable , then can the return be filed for previous two years , if yes what are the formalties to be done. i mean , can any penalty & interest be charged & how much
Mr. Barjesh if assesse had taxable income then he can also file return of previous years...but provisons of sec 234A(Interest for late filling of return @ 1% per month from the due date of return) and penalty u/s 271F of Rs. 5000 shall be levied.....
further provisions is that if you have tax on taxable income more than Rs. 10000..then provisons of advanced tax in sec234B & 234C will also applicable on return of both previous years.
Nil returns can be filed online..
and even returns with taxable income for previous year 9-10 and 10-11 can be filed online
Totally Agree with Mr. Rana
Yes, Nil return can be filed online for the previous two year.
Yes, you can file return for last 2 year.
plz go https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/portal/index.jsp
I want to know about the list of goods under 5% and 14% VAT.
agree with all answers nil return can be filed online.
You can file nil returns for last two assessment years. ie AY 2010-11 & AY 2011-12 only
@ swati
what do u mean by ONLY ????
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
CA Suraj Garg & Associates
New Delhi
CA Final
View Details
Anupam Parashar & Co.
Ghaziabad
CA Final
View Details
Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant
Bengaluru
CA Foundation
View Details
RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited
Pune
CA
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals