Easy Office

Expectation from Nov 17 CA results

Page no : 2

ACA Anurag (Enjoy the little things)   (14706 Points)
Replied 15 January 2018

Dear All,

Finally here is the update for CA Final nov 2017 Result.

Grace mark is awarded in FR (4 Marks) and ISCA  (3 Marks). No grace marks information for any other subjects .

Pass Percentage will be in double figure and it would be better from past results .

Stay Tunes for more updates

God Bless You 

13 Like

(Guest)

Thank you soooo much sir for providing this updates. It gives relief to us. really worried about ISCA. thanks for grace marks info.

anup Kumar Chaudhary (Self employed) (83 Points)
Replied 15 January 2018

Thank you so much sir

CA.Dheenadayalan.R (Chartered Accountant) (156 Points)
Replied 15 January 2018

Thanks Anurag, Pls. provide any udpdate for grace marks in DT........

Aritra Majumdar (B.Com(H),CA) (2420 Points)
Replied 15 January 2018

Although I have given both groups, I can't understand why gracing is alloted for FR this time...it was a fairly normal paper, on the lengthier side but wasn't tricky or unexpected as much. Can someone who has given either first or both groups explain logic behind giving gracing in FR?

venkat (CA ) (1518 Points)
Replied 15 January 2018

Law must be given grace
2 Like

(Guest)

@ Aritra - i have given both groups. I think due to introduction of Ind AS questions they might have given grace marks FR. In case of ISCA, it was really out of box paper. 

1 Like

Aritra Majumdar (B.Com(H),CA) (2420 Points)
Replied 15 January 2018

Sachin- You have a good point, but what about may 17? Was gracing given then too because back then all practical questions were strictly from IND AS only unlike this time where it was a mixture of AS practical questions and theory questions from IND AS,

Replied 15 January 2018

Friends give your opinion on DT paper....

Replied 15 January 2018

May 2017 FR eventhough no gracing, as per the sources,  Marks given in FR even the students mention the Q.No. alone in answer paper.

(Guest)

frieds dont complain yar... ICAI ne ye thread dekh liya to FR ka grace nikal de kya wo log? Jo mil raha hai wo le lo. Aisa kyon bol rahe ho ki ye kyon diya wo kyon nahi diya.. atleast our aggregate will increase by 7 marks, which is very much important. 

3 Like

(Guest)

See each exam has different targets. Even though grace not provided in May 17 it does not mean that they should follow that rule. After all they are expert, and even if we think FR is easy, who knows paper checking was tough and majority students failed in FR thats why grace is provided in FR and ISCA. 

Replied 15 January 2018

Sachin, Aritra, How abt DT Paper. was it easy for both of u?

(Guest)

@ Dheenadayalan - Yes DT was quite easy. 

Rahul Somaiya (CA Final Student/ B.com/ Article Trainee)   (42 Points)
Replied 15 January 2018

If you found it tricky, you are not the only one! The paper was in parts. The case law question and certain other questions were decent but overall certain aspects were tricky and I believe it was pretty lengthy! Also certain unexpected things were asked.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: