Expectation from Nov 17 CA results

I think DT or costing should have gracing...Costing was though easier but too lenthy... DT was again unexpected...isca me 3 mark ka kya karenge bhai
I think Anurag predictions will be correct..
last time he mentioned idt 5-6 marks...
is anyone got that grace marks
Guys no point in discussing about how much icai should give or not..it is not in our hands now...only till giving exam was in our hands..not beyond that...jo honewala hai wo to hoga hi so no pointing discussing about what icai should do...Instead let's invest this time in reading something that will add value to our professional career...
I want to know whether it is reliable
I don't know its reliability but i can say that 3 marks de ke koi vadi bat ni kari Institute ne
not play with emotions of people
I won't reply now this is completely blunder... I mean double digits group 2 plus better than last time is not at all possible simply by adding 3 marks... Haaah see u all after results.
Abbasali bhai tera sahi hogya tu isiliye keh ra hai ISCA mein kyun dedia 3. Mere liye toh 3marks Gift hai

Sachin - I have to say your preparation must have been rock solid so you said dt paper was easy.

For me dt was a very mixed exam- Case laws were good, tds/tcs and other theory questions related to assessments and returns were also good.

But transfer pricing, 80-ia and 10aa were really disappointing. 16 marks question 2 was partially good...

Hoping for reasonable marks in dt.

Guys ye sab discussion karke Kya achieve karenge hum sab...no point in discussing so long on all this...17th ko jo hoga wohi hoga..apne baat Karne se ya serious discussion se kuch nahi badlega...I understand the result anxiety..even m facing the same..but ab baat karke koi meaning nahi...Instead I was suggest 2 din hai ..njoy to the fullest

Nikhil- Yes I know a friend who got grace marks in idt last time, he got 4 marks as grace...showed me his certified copy.

Guys ye sab discussion karke Kya achieve karenge hum sab...no point in discussing so long on all this...17th ko jo hoga wohi hoga..apne baat Karne se ya serious discussion se kuch nahi badlega...I understand the result anxiety..even m facing the same..but ab baat karke koi meaning nahi...Instead I was suggest 2 din hai ..njoy to the fullest
@ aritra that's good to hear

Anurag sir jo bhi updates dete hai wo 100% true hote hai.  It is possible to have double digit result for 2nd group and ISCA 3 marks will be really a big thing for those who just failed in ISCA at 37 marks.

I dont know why all you are discussing about how much grace marks should ICAI give to a subject. Friedns we are not Central Concil members, we are students and we cant decide it, nor there is any point in discussing about what ICAI should do. Right now ICAI is like GOD to us. Whatever we are getting is gift to us.

Agree with Sachin...have trust on Anurag sir....waiting for another update from sir.....

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details