Expectation from Nov 17 CA results

Thank you Anurag Sir..

Grace in ISCA is most important for me. 3 marks can be very beneficial. Yes, 2-3 marks grace in DT can never be bad. So, jo mila h us main khush ho jao. ho sakta h DT main bhi baad main 2-3 marks mill jae. ACA anurag Sir never said no grace in other subjects. he said no info abt other subjects. so hope for best. 

Yes agree with shivam.

waiting before result:

Lot of waiting friends.... exactly 40 hours reamined for results from now. Excitement is being killed. Due to waiting negative thoughts are coming in mind. what will happen if i fail again..? Parents will feel sad again, by seeing their reactions, it will give a feeling like i am useless. Seeing happiness on parent's face also gives happiness to us. Dont know what will happen.

 

Sachin- These last hours before results should be enjoyed to the fullest..

Yes you are right Aritra. Tension to hamesha hai.... bas yahi 2 din hai apne...

I got 59marks in Isca in previous attempt but couldn't clear second grp due to costing Had I got even 1 mark, I would not had to give Isca this time and could invest that time in other paper... This was just to let all know that even 1 mark is important... I also expect gracing in DT All the best guys hopefully this time be the last time for all for whichever group they have appeared...
Anurag sir i expect that tomorrow u will say that there are some positive changes for group 2..i wish so. I wish all clear.. I wish all good..

Dear All,

Please keep patence as i can post only when get any relevant information. Kindly dont discuss same query again and again as it very difficult to answer everyone . 

I will surely post as i get any update on it . 

 

God Bless You 

Ya ok sir thanks alot.. We are waiting
Ya ok sir thanks alot.. We are waiting
sir all I want to say is, me and people like me will surely appreciate your efforts.
lord bless you too.

atlest you margin your stand.

icai result site is still not updated. it generally updates 5-6 days before the result date.

icai.nic.in

I don't know what is happening.. Mujhe lagta he kal jaldi aa jaega result around 11
Don't worry guys...kal jab icai ka kaam poora hoga tabhi hi aayega result...so relax till tomoro..

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details