Exemption status related

I logged into ICAI website and not able to see the exemption 2018 status window.. when will it appear? .. please help

Replies (16)
Try calling the helpline numbers provided by institute. They would be able to help you.
visit icai bawan ,near to your area
u can mail them posted on icai website
Exemption details will be posted by ICAI on website from 15th Oct 2018 for November attempt.. i.e from tmrw it will be available..
is it true...i m not able to see
Wer to check this exemption status?? It is not showing in the dashboard after logging into my account... Plss someone help coz today is Oct 16
Exemption details are not available yet.. even I have checked too by logging into my account..!
I checked with few of my friends, even they cannot see it... Probably ICAI has still not released it or they have changed their plan this attempt..!
I checked with few of my friends, even they cannot see it... Probably ICAI has still not released it or they have changed their plan this attempt..!
I checked with few of my friends, even they cannot see it... Probably ICAI has still not released it or they have changed their plan this attempt..!
write a mail to Examination head regarding this, ashu @ icai.in I have written a mail for this and got a response from him
So anyone has any information abt this or if wen icai release it,pls share here..
write a mail to ashu @ icai.in
I received mail saying "The exemptions will be visible by 22nd oct,2018"

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details