Exam application form-signature requirement

Hi,

 I am appearing for the May, 2015 IPCC exam after a long gap of 4 years. I was previously registered for the old PCC course, later I converted to IPCC.

 I have already completed my 3.5 years of articleship way back in May, 2011.

 Now, my question here is that is it necessary to procure/take signature of the principal from where I completed my articleship or signature of any member of ICAI will be enough on the exam application form?

 Kindly reply asap.

Regards,

Siddharth

Replies (1)

As you have completed your articleship training, you can obtain signature from any member of ICAI either holding certificate of practice or not.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details