Erp 9 - bill wise details maintainance

Dear All Please help

I'm Maintating All my debtors using billwise so that in the end we know what I'm receiving and what I"m not.

I've a situation as follows: please help me solve the problem.

Debtor XYZ paid advance (Lets say 1000) in 15 March - 2016
On 10 April 16 I billed XYZ a sales invoice of 1000

The problem I use splitted tally for each year. in 16~17 how do i adjust advance of 15~16 (Opening balance shows as Cr but I want to close the outstanding showing in bill wise screen)

Is that possible?

Replies (3)

Adjust in opening balances

Well Manoj Opening balance cannot be changed as the Auditted balance sheet has the advance value in it from customer XYZ

PASS THE JOURNAL ENTRY

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details