Epf withdrawal or keep

Hi - My previous employer used to deduct epf and current employer do not. I am with current employer for last 4 years. 

Q1: What are the benefits of keeping money in EPF account? Or should I just withdraw it? 

Q2: My current employer do not deduct EPF . Can I deposit myself? I have UAN which I got from previous employer 4 years ago?

Please note I can keep money in EPF account and not in any urgency of money. If there is any benefit of keep money in EPF than I will keep else I will withdraw amount.

Replies (1)
EPF Money is secured form of investment which earned around 8 % return pa. It is a form of retirement investment plan. These investment are risk free so you can expect a very nominal returns on your investment.

If your employer do not deduct EPF there is no way you can contribute to it.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details