Education loan for CA students

Anshul (.) (375 Points)

21 June 2011  

HEY ALL STUDENTS THERE IS A NEW PROVISION FOR THE EDUCATION LOAN BY THE STATE BANK OF INDIA FOR CA STUDENTS

FOLLOWING IS THE PROVISION

STUDENT LOAN SCHEME

Our Student Loan scheme covers courses like ICWA, CA, CFA, etc. However, many students are not

availing education loan for chartered accountancy course. We have now received a request from ‘The

Institute of Chartered Accountants of India’ (ICAI), which is a statutory body set up under an Act of

Parliament viz. The chartered Accountants Act, 1949, to consider the loan applications of the

students entering into its chartered accountancy course. Thus, loans to student entering into the

chartered accountancy course conducted by ICAI only may be considered under Student Loan

Scheme. A maximum loan of Rs, 2 lacs may be sanctioned based on the following expenses:

S.No.               Particulars                                                                   Amount (in Rs.)

1.                  Course Fee                                                           42,450/-

2.                  Provision of Laptop                                              40,000/-

3.                  Expenditure on Live Virtual Classes                       50,000/-

4.                  Six weeks residential course (optional)                  40,000/-

The loan can be distributed in the following manner:

1. On registration for CPT- 10% of the sanctioned amount i.e. maximum20,000/-

2. On registration for IPCC- 30% of the sanctioned amount i.e. maximum60,000/-

3. On registration for final- 60% of the sanctioned amount i.e. maximum Rs1,20,000/-