Easy Office

Education loan for CA students

Page no : 5

Mahadev prabhu (C.A) (21 Points)
Replied 16 July 2011

Hello sir what r the docoments &certifctes requred wich is bank provide loan any sequrty needs.?

E V RAMA KRISHNA (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (361 Points)
Replied 17 July 2011

Join CA Educational Loan Scheme:

This is to inform our student community that we have sent request to chief managing directors (CMDs) of public-sector banks for sanctioning a loan of2 lakh to CA students as educational loan under the Join CA Educational Loan scheme, when they approach any of such banks towards financial help for the completion of their CA education/training. In this regard, I am happy to acknowledge that the Bank of Maharashtra has informed us that education loan assistance is already available for CA course under priority sector lending at their branches and a similar response has been received from the Oriental Bank of Commerce also. Further, the IDBI bank has come out with an Education Loan Scheme specifically structured for the students pursuing CA Course.

click on the below link and search for the sentence Join CA Educational Loan Scheme  in the icai president's message  

https://www.icai.org/new_post.html?post_id=7027

1 Like

brijendra shukla (student) (21 Points)
Replied 27 July 2011

hi anshul......

actually i was gone for applying for loan according to given information by you...

but manager said that, he haven't any kind of provisions for it.... he have not recieved any recommendations in his branch.... what should i do now....please help me..from where i can show him provisions of state bank of india for education loan for ca students..

veerendra (Accountant) (23 Points)
Replied 30 July 2011

Hi Friends,

Can anybody tell what is the interest rate if CA students get loan from SBI or Other banks?

Sireesha Gorti (Sole Proprietor) (174 Points)
Replied 30 July 2011

oh.. ok. I never knew it.

Thanks Anshul.. for sharing the info.

Abhay (Finance) (43 Points)
Replied 05 August 2011

Originally posted by : Ankit

Where is it mentioned that, for CA student ?  (In SBI site)

Provide the SOURCE of information

Read the article properly!1..No where even I mentioned it is for CA's. It is in general fo every student irrespective of the stream.

Please read carefully rather asking silly doubts or visit sbi website and enquire.

Its you who'll have to take the initiative after showing the direction.

Hope it clears all the doubts.

JPBJK (Student) (367 Points)
Replied 05 August 2011

@ abhay sir...Thanks for the reply

Actually i was gone for applying for loan according to given information..
 but manager said that, he haven't any kind of provisions for it.... he have not recieved any recommendations in his branch.... from where i can show him provisions of state bank of india for education loan for ca students..

Praval Pratap Singh Tomar (Reaserch Analyst) (21 Points)
Replied 10 August 2011

but i approach to many branch of sbi they have no knowledge about this

Venkateswara rao (ca -final) (25 Points)
Replied 20 October 2011

If anyone apply for this loan. Tell me the repayment details .PLEASE...............

Rajnish kumar (Artical) (27 Points)
Replied 19 November 2011

Thanks for sharing nice information

Rinki (Student) (60 Points)
Replied 13 February 2012

thanks a lot... for the usful information.

i want to ask one more thing that can we directly take loan at the time of registration of final course and is there any specific requirement for taking the loan.

karan bhatia (student) (21 Points)
Replied 14 February 2012

is  coaching fees  included in  CA LOAN?

sriram (CA Final) (203 Points)
Replied 14 February 2012

hello friends,

Can the loan be availed for final alone? 

Thanks.

Regards,

Sriram.V

Prakash Mali (Artical Assistant) (166 Points)
Replied 14 February 2012

thanks frnd for sharing it.....

I ll go today and apply for loan disbursement upto 120k as i already regd now for CA Final.....

Mani.V (C.E.O) (79 Points)
Replied 14 February 2012

Which bank provide Education Loan?? What is the Procedure??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro