Ebook IT Act 2010-11 Download

EBOOK ON INCOME TAX ACT UPDATED BY FINANCE ACT 2010



Attached File : 2 income tax act 2010.pdf downloaded: 1004 times
Replies (3)

LOOK MR. CHEATER , FIRST I POSTED THIS BOOK NAMING TAXMANN'S PUBLICATION INCOME TAX BOOK YESTERDAY ,COZ I MENTION PUBLISHER NAME THAT'S WHY MY POST WAS REMOVED !

First of all thanks to you for a heart warming friendly reply. I'm not the forum moderator so i am nobody to comment on your earlier post validity. Copyright is a biggest issue on CAclubindia but here everybody has the right to copy (copy of knowledge is better than cut paste of knowledge). You will find here various post in forums which are posted several times but still is valuable to a member any number of time. If we all go with the I, ME, MYSELF kind of attitude then instead of sharing and ehancing knowledge we will corner ourselfs from the rest of the world. Keep spreading knowledge and faith without any expectation instead of I Posted, I Gave, I Uploaded. We both downloaded the file from the same source and posted it here for everyones benefit, then tell me who is the cheater......

 

 

If the forum moderator think that its not appropriate then it will be removed an if you still dont want others to download the file YOU posted then you can report abuse. Happy Republic Day.

YOU ALL ARE VERY HELPFUL . THANKS TO BOTH OF YOU.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details