how do download itr v reciept on new income tax website it is only showing itr v reciept status no e-reciept is generated
You can download ITR-V by clicking on the acknowedgement number under the view return form under Dashboard option.
I understand that the ?ner wants acknowledgement of receipt of ITR V by the CPC. I agree that I also tried for the same in new site. But could not
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies Click here to Login / Register
More recent discussions | Post
Aviv Global Private Limited
Ahmedabad
CA
Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited
Noida
CA Inter
Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant
Bengaluru
CA Foundation
Finrep Advisors LLP
Mumbai
ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS
Thane
CA Final
Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant
Pune
B.Com
Codeboard Technology
Chennai
RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited
India's largest network for finance professionals
Alternatively, you can log in using: