E Filing of IT

I have downloaded the ITR from incometax website. I have started filling the same.

I have come accross a field called "Designation of Assessing Officer, Ward / Circle"

I had come across a website where it cud be found by entering PAN details. but cannot remember it now.

Kindly tell me how to find it.

Replies (4)

please help.

IT experts, pls give me the link

https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/portal/common.do?screen=jurisdiction

visit the link and enter correct PAN, the concerned Ward shall appear.

thanks.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details