Donee pan no required for e filling

DEAR FRIENDS,

I HAVE DONATED Rs.10,000.00 IN KASHI VISWANATH TEMPLE TRUST THROUGH SBI ONLINE. I HAVE ALSO RECEIPT THE ACKNOWLGEMENT. WHILE SUBMITTING E FILLING , PAN NO OF DONEE IS REQUIRED . HENCE MY E FILLING JOB IS PENDING. I HAVE CONTACTED BOTH SBI AND TEMPLE TRUST OVER PHONE TO KNOW THE PAN NO OF DONEE BUT THAY REFUSED TO SAY. NOW HOW CAN I SUBMIT THE E FILLING FORM AND HOW CAN I GET PAN NO DONEE

KINDLY REPLY

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Replies (3)

Mr. Santosh.

The PAN no. of KASHI VISWANATH TEMPLE TRUST is AAETS9019B.

https://www.shrikashivishwanath.org/en/trust/fin_data2011.pdf

See above link to confirm.

 

Regards,

Vikas Aggarwal

Hi,

I have same problem for UNITED WAY OF BARODA.

Could any one tell me pan of UNITED WAY OF BARODA.

Regards,

Pragnesh

Dear Sir,

I have donated to Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama, Baranagore, kolkata-36, Rs 6,050. I have also received the bill. While submitting e-filing PAN of donee is mandatory for the AY 2012-13. But no PAN is mentioned in the bill. But it is mention in the bill that -  "Donations are exempted from income Tax u/s 80G (5) (vi) of the income tax Act.1961 vide I.T.Memo No.DIT (E) 8E/109/69-70/5929-31 dt. 27-01-2009 valid upto 31-03-2014." Now how can I submit e-filing form and how can I get PAN NO. of the donee. Please also metion the percentage of deduction and qualifying amount of donation to Ramakrishna mission. Please help me.

Regards,

Surajit Manna.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details