Direct tax help

Hello friends friends I took my coaching from vg sir under fa 2009.......but from last three attempts I fail to score above 45 in DT......I prepared well.....did all case laws.....ammendments.....nd also vg sir latest summary module.....I also did all past year questions given at the back of each topic from his module but still unable to score......I even did rtp nd did all case lawys quite well......I dont want to shift to other book.....plz help me what should I do to score good. Kindly let me know any good compilers or should I do practise manuals???
Replies (5)
Should I go for padhuka????

Get your certified copy from the ICAI and analyse your answer with the suggested answers of ICAI.

I failed in Nov 11 with 38 marks in DT.
I got my certified copies and analysed my presentation.

It worked in May 12 and passed DT with 66 marks.


I also did my DT from VG sir's summary module

Jatin where were you lagging?? Plz suggest me some good compilers.....can I go for padhuka or reliance compilers for DT. I know my presentation is not bad.

I think for DT Adhyaas book on Direct Taxes is wonderful, you can use it.

My presentation wasnt good enough to fetch me good marks.

Even if u are good in presentation, I would strongly recommend you to get ur certified copy.
Dont think much now, go for the certified copy and dont go for re verification because that will delay ur sending of certified copy..

Gor further messaging plz send me a PM as I dont check the notifications for the forums on which I had commented earlier.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details