Direct dil se..

Vikash Maheshwari (learner) (6358 Points)

03 August 2011  

Today after a long time I felt like writing……..No such high level stuff…… jst a feeling straight out of my heart……… I felt like sharing about my self…….I am just an average student like most of us…...I have never been a topper or a ranker ……I play pranks……I joke……i laugh……….sumtyms I get depressed but then I get out of it as fast as I get into it………I have had my share of failures …ups and downs……I may not b smart or intelligent as others…….or have a very impressive profile………..but I have one thing with me……..faith………….faith in almighty………..I don’t knw how he luks like…how he speaks……..but I can feel him…….jst like air……….when ever I am down and out…………when ever I need a ray of hope in the darkest tunnel……..i just pray to him and he shows me light…………I also knw that I may forget to remember him but he will never forget me…we all remember him when we r upset,sad,depressed…but seldom rem him in happiness……..still he doesn’t mind…….may b that’s y he is god……he doesn’t mind our foolish mistakes……our wrong doings……instead ,with evry mistake he has a lesson for us………..in evry failure he has a message for us………”Have faith…”……faith is the answer to all our questions…….faith is the answer to self belief……..self confidence……and evn life……..time will move on……….u will achieve wat u want…power ,money,fame……..but faith cannot b earned………it has to come from within………..see miracle in small things and u will appreciate it............close your eyes and rem all the happy days u hv had ……..it’ll out weigh the bad memories……and if u feel it doesn’t……have faith……..it will surely do out weigh……….thats the power of faith…..we have underestimated the power for long………we have lost that innocence some where in this mad rush of getting on top…..being smarter than the rest…..and climbing the ladder…………and now it’s time to get it back……..I started the post about my feelings and end it with urs…….if I m able to connect with evn one of u ….i feel my work is done …………my vocab is not so great…and m not a writer….but I hope I have conveyed my message…close ur eyes for 2 mins,and count all ur blessings and …..”have faith”