Easy Office
LCI Learning

Depressed

Page no : 2

Sandya (Article) (217 Points)
Replied 11 October 2010

Originally posted by : R.G.Ayyswariya

Hi..

By seeing ur marks, u r good at law and accounts.. U are very near to exemption...With just some extra effort you will end up getting very good marks...I guess auditing is your problem...For auditing do some hardwork... For presentation refer Compiliation ,Rtp, Suggested answers ....Don miss to see the SA'S............present the answers with SA'S wherever needed...

Dont think of leaving the course once you are into it ALL THE BEST .

CA Nikhil Gupta (Chartered Accountant) (207 Points)
Replied 11 October 2010

U can make it frnd.......U need to pay more attention to Audit......good lucks!!

Amit Maheshwari (Manager Accounts) (347 Points)
Replied 11 October 2010

Hi varun Dont be depressed yar..........u can do it..........u are just a step away from success.....for audit i will suggest u to study ANU SERIES....its just like complier but very good presentation and in very easy language. SO JUST DO IT YAR............  

Sekher M (final) (163 Points)
Replied 11 October 2010

Hi..

By seeing ur marks, u r good at law and accounts.. U are very near to exemption...With just some extra effort you will end up getting very good marks...I guess auditing is your problem...For auditing do some hardwork... For presentation refer Compiliation ,Rtp, Suggested answers ....Don miss to see the SA'S............present the answers with SA'S wherever needed...

Dont think of leaving the course once you are into it ALL THE BEST

kshitija (ca) (135 Points)
Replied 11 October 2010

My dear friend

Dont ever get depressed in life for such things. . I am CA . I cleared my foundation, Intermediate and final one group in first attempt. But one group of CA final took 4yrs for me to clear. I was not able to understand where I was wrong. finally i cleared. and then I realised  " CA lakhon mein ek hote hai". consider ratio of India population and no. of chartered accountants. u will feel gr8.

All the best for ur exams and career

Ksh*tija Relekar

ACA, DISA

Sekher M (final) (163 Points)
Replied 11 October 2010

hi

read tapan jindal book and also download praticle questions from master minds web site

this book is small nearly  220 pages and it covers 95% of the portions(including sa)

100% pass granted surly in next attempt

all the best

sekher

RamKumar (Article Trainee - Big 4 )   (89 Points)
Replied 12 October 2010

mAN U'LL SURELY CLEAR ...) 

Confidence is the key . First delete the WORD depressed and delete this discussion U'll clear ...) 

CA Final (CA Final Student) (856 Points)
Replied 12 October 2010

Don't Worry Its Happen in CA ........

J.MEENAKSHI SOWBARNIKA (Chartered Accountant) (92 Points)
Replied 12 October 2010

hi friend,

dont get depressed.. i am sure that you can clear your exams this nov , if you give some more importance for  auditing..being a pcc student ,i hope that you can easily clear auditing since you will be having practical knowledge..while studying auditing read it by relating it to your practical knowledge in those fields..surely you will feel it easy....

all the best!!!!!!!!!

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 12 October 2010

No need to worry and quit CA.....Try and analyse the reason of negative result and workout on the same. Things will be all right and you will succeed one.

Workout on theory presentation and writing skills.

All the Best

Damu (Article assisstant) (69 Points)
Replied 12 October 2010

Dear Varun,

I want to share some exam tips with you. First of all one thing which everyone needs to understand is examination marks are given only for the way that you the communicate the answer and not the amount of knowledge you expose or amount of paper you fill.

Clearing theory paper is much much easier than clearing problem based papers.

Question paper pattern also going to change from this november exam.

Pls take some little effort, surely it wil you more than you expect.

(Guest)

Hi,

Do not giveup when you are doing well, only thing I would like to suggest you is that "Give Equal Importance to all the Subjects" 100% You will clear it this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the Very Best

With Best Wishes

CA Bhavesh Raithatha (CA Practice) (57 Points)
Replied 12 October 2010

Dear Varun

This type of situations created with most of the ca students and so dont worry and go ahead, sucsess will be there with u, is it ??, Be positive and   All the very best !!!!!!!!!!!!!

CA. Dashrath Maheshwari (TaXpert) (15090 Points)
Replied 12 October 2010

हेलो अरुण ,

सबसे जरुरी है, अपनी कमियां ढूँढना !!!

लगता है तुम्हारी निम्न लिखित समस्याएं हैं :

१. लिखने की स्पीड कम है !

२. इंग्लिश प्रॉब्लम 

३. याददास्त की कमी 

४. एकाग्रता की कमी.

तो मेरे भाई, इनका कुछ करो, तुम सफल हो जाओगे.

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 12 October 2010

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: