Dekho Dilli Ka Bhavi Ca Chala Aa Raha Hai

hey pulkit.............nice to c that u have started writing poems too..............well u have asked for a geniune opinion so to b very frank ......i found it ok types.........may b coz i have high expectations frm ur writing........it';s not as gud as is ur other articles and lacks some where ...........i feel use of too many english words doesnt leave as much impact as it shud create...............but it does tell a story...........cud have been better...............i knw u wont mind my opinions.....so i m not going to say sorry........

Hey Vikash I was missing ur comments a lot. U r d second person after Deepak Gupta who has given me the comment what I expect from my readers (read it as my friends). This was my first work and I noe that there is a gr8 room for improvement and for dat I really wanna noe  where did I lacked.

I am thankful to u you that you pointed out my weakness and I accept it with due respect.

I request others too that even if they found it bad or something missing and are not comfortable while commenting here den dey can also mail at my e-mail address.

Thx a lot

Pulkit

pulkit.caclubindia @ gmail.com

Very nice....

hey...........thnx for taking my comments in d rite spirit.............but i dint mean it's bad........but i felt it's not that good.............nyways.....hope to c improved version of ur poestry in the tyms to come.............must b busy with studies now..........so all the very best..........do well in exms........

How u guys can do this .. very creative really .. Thx Mr Pulkit

Super fantastic poem Pulkit ji...

 

wah wah

Nice one, if this is the result of first time effort, we would wish to have some mor..

Fentastic Poetry...you r a born writer........!!! Keep sharing .....

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details