Easy Office

Dekho Dilli Ka Bhavi Ca Chala Aa Raha Hai

Page no : 7

Vikash Maheshwari (learner) (6358 Points)
Replied 24 April 2011

hey pulkit.............nice to c that u have started writing poems too..............well u have asked for a geniune opinion so to b very frank ......i found it ok types.........may b coz i have high expectations frm ur writing........it';s not as gud as is ur other articles and lacks some where ...........i feel use of too many english words doesnt leave as much impact as it shud create...............but it does tell a story...........cud have been better...............i knw u wont mind my opinions.....so i m not going to say sorry........

2 Like

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 24 April 2011

Hey Vikash I was missing ur comments a lot. U r d second person after Deepak Gupta who has given me the comment what I expect from my readers (read it as my friends). This was my first work and I noe that there is a gr8 room for improvement and for dat I really wanna noe  where did I lacked.

I am thankful to u you that you pointed out my weakness and I accept it with due respect.

I request others too that even if they found it bad or something missing and are not comfortable while commenting here den dey can also mail at my e-mail address.

Thx a lot

Pulkit

pulkit.caclubindia @ gmail.com

AARTI (JOB ) (23 Points)
Replied 25 April 2011

Very nice....

Vikash Maheshwari (learner) (6358 Points)
Replied 26 April 2011

hey...........thnx for taking my comments in d rite spirit.............but i dint mean it's bad........but i felt it's not that good.............nyways.....hope to c improved version of ur poestry in the tyms to come.............must b busy with studies now..........so all the very best..........do well in exms........

Mukesh Kumar Singh (CA-FINAL) (4094 Points)
Replied 30 August 2011

How u guys can do this .. very creative really .. Thx Mr Pulkit

RG - A Helping Hand (Company Secretary) (13867 Points)
Replied 30 August 2011

Super fantastic poem Pulkit ji...

wah wah

Ankit Hinduja (Student) (1227 Points)
Replied 31 August 2011

Nice one, if this is the result of first time effort, we would wish to have some mor..

madinashabana11 (MBA) (1102 Points)
Replied 01 September 2011

Fentastic Poetry...you r a born writer........!!! Keep sharing .....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro