Cs queries. urgent. please help !

Arun m (DIP) (124 Points)

22 November 2011  

i have some questions regarding the CS structure..

1) the new test by sify -- training to be taken from aptech and test to be given at sify OR no training at all and only test to be given at sify.

2) I had applied for exemption from computer training by giving my CA computer training certificate. But my registration letter mentions as follows

"The earliest examination you are eligible to appear is JUNE 2012 Session in BOTH the modules
subject to successfully completion of Computer Training Program & Postal / Oral Coaching."

does it mean my exemption request was denied ? how to proceed with it ?

3) response sheets need to be submitted everytime before every attempt ? like i given exam in june '12 and fail. will i have to give response sheets again for dec attempt ?

4) SIP is conducted all over the year in DElhi ? i m free now and want to undertake the SIP training but the CS bulletin says for delhi time was 14 to 20 th november , which got over.. so when is the next batch for which i can apply ?

5) what is postal / oral coaching . do they both have to be done before exams ? postal coaching i m guessing is the submission of response sheets ?

6) is this the correct step by step procedure for CS. please tell if i ve missed anything in between..

executive registration------ SIP----- computer training ------response sheets submission------- executive exam------ Exam pass!---- 15 month training (optional for LCS)---- EDP-------- Professional exam--------- exam pass !------- MSOP 25 hours------- PDP

thanks