ICICI

cs professional programme study

Anurag (service)     24 March 2010

Anurag
service 
 22 likes  377 points

| My Other Post

hi friends,

needed your strong advice. i am eligible to write my cs professional programme this december and also my ca final exam in may 2011.

i wanted to know what is the proper study technique for clearing cs professional programme exam especially after considering that i passed executive programme by referring to last 4 years papers which according to me is not a proper way to study which although guarantees success but from practicality point of view is not desirable.

Kindly help me out with the books to refer for cs after  considering the fact that i may get combined leave for ca and cs exams from november starting or max to max mid mid november.

regards

avater

Tharun Raj (CMA)     24 March 2010

Tharun Raj
CMA 
 90 likes  1016 points

View Profile | My Other Post

A book is available in the market " Only this much " by A.N.S Vijay for professional programme it may help you to some extent, i think.

(Guest)

For Passing CS Course Modules Provided by ICSI is Best...and Reference book Suggested by Tharun raj "Only This Much"  is also good.

In this reference book 6 theory papers are covered and point wise presentation is provided. I m using this book.

I suggest to prepare ur own notes while reading and do writting practice....

Even i also appearing for CS prof in this June 10 & CA final in Nov 10.

Visit my profile for List of Reference Books For CA students .

1 Like
avater

Rahul Bansal (Finalist)     27 November 2011

Rahul Bansal
Finalist 
 4481 likes  35910 points

View Profile | My Other Post

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion