Easy Office
LCI Learning

CS Executive

Page no : 2

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA) (32226 Points)
Replied 06 March 2010

2 months is enough for executive prog. exms.

kaushal dave (B.com. CA Final CS Prof.)   (118 Points)
Replied 06 March 2010

hello frnds.. can any 1 have detail knowledge about Student Induction Programm (SIP) ??

executive student which are registered on or after 1st september 2009 have 2 complete SIP within 6 months of registration...

i have 1 query abt dat so plz tell me if u have some knowledge regarding dat... 

sachin (student) (21 Points)
Replied 07 March 2010

Sir i have few question .

1. I am B. Sc. graduate and and decided to go for cs. So is there something which should i refer for studying other than scanner and study material.?

2. Can you tell me ant guidance notes from publications which may help me?

3. Can you suggest me coaching clasees in nagpur?

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 08 March 2010

Originally posted by : Saikat Saha

Originally posted by : Ankur Garg

Originally posted by : nupur jain
hey frnd....scanners r more than enough.......100% success guranteed
What about professional success? Are you aware of the poor kowledge level of newly qualified Company secretaries? (Not 100% but atleast 70% CS)

Sir, exactly this statement  was made by a well experienced PCS in Guwahati to one of my friends. He pointed to him that mere passing Cs will not help u 2 have successful career in this field , it requires hardwork n thorough understanding of the subjects to be successful.There is a stark resemblance in both of ur statements i.e poor knowledge of newly qualified CS n the 70% thing.

Regards
Saikat Saha

Totally agree with you Saikat.

As per my observation main reason behind this is lack of proper guidance from the coaching institutes. Nobody is guiding the students correctly regarding the balance between study time and professional environment.

Regards

2 Like

priyanka (Articled assistant) (83 Points)
Replied 08 March 2010

Hey frnds thnx for your comments and valuable suggestions...:)

(Guest)

In Module-1 : Cost a/c & Co. a.c are easy...and just refer ICSI module...and use reference books like CAPCC- Padhuka, Snow white, Khan & jain...etc....

In Module-1 : Tax Laws...Use Singhania's or Bharat's Girishi Ahuja n Ravi Gupta or Padhuka....in this paper do more emphasize on amendments and Latest notifications....

In module-1 GCL : in this subject prepare ur own notes...and Make list of important definitions and provisions ....remember important sections
and case laws...if possible do more practice of writing...so u can
complete paper in given time...

Module-2...Company Law...prepare topic-wise notes...make list of important provisions ...Due Dates, Time Limits, Guidelines, compliance requirements...etc,,,

Module-2 Lab. & Eco. law : This paper is scoring one....just correlate provisions and make ur own notes...

Module-2 Sec..& Compl : in this paper make list of important term, definitions.etc and SEBI guidelines..and compliance requirements....

& most important is to be confident...and keep regular study...revisions.

Best Of Luck

Pooja B Nayak (*) (21 Points)
Replied 21 November 2010

can anyone plz tell me the most important chapters to study in company law for cs exec?

(Those chapters with the most weightage..)

Sumit Middha (Head (Fin.& A/c) M.COM M.A.(Eco) MBA CS Final)   (2453 Points)
Replied 18 December 2010

plz go this link its helpfull for all cs students. /forum/all-cs-exe-notes-in-caculb-india-110570.asp

Replied 18 December 2010

this link is very helpfull for CS Executive students..

/forum/all-cs-exe-notes-in-caculb-india-110570.asp

Replied 18 December 2010

Guideline Answers for CS student in all stage

https://knowledge.icsi.edu

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: