Copnay deposited TDS For Incorrect PAN

Few days back I joticed on my Form 16 for Assessment Year 2009-10 that my employer deposited TAX for incorrect PAN but later I filed ITR for correct PAN. Kindly suggest what I need to do now.

Thanks

 

Replies (2)

Hi

you can inform your employer for submitting the revised ETDS and in that they can mention the correct PAN number. once this is done you can get the benefit of your tax credit

Hi Thanks for your quick reply. What is "Tax Credit"?

I have not deposited extra tax.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details