Conflict of manual v/s e-filling of return

I submitted a manual return for AY 2010-11 before July 2011, before the assessment was made I revised my return electronically in time.  The same was not entertained by CPC as they could not find the Original return in their records, hence sent back the same to my ward at Ghaziabad.  In the meantime Ghaziabad office made my refund as per manual return.  When I approached Ghaziabad office to enquire about my revised return wherein more refund was to be made, they informed that as their computer is not accepting the revised return electronically, they are undable to process my case.  I asked them why the assessee should suffer without any fault of his own and due to failure of Computer Software.  I went there more than 8 times and at the end before 31st March 2012 they asked me to file manual revision and withdraw the electronic return, which I did on 29.03.2012.  When I approached them recently on 06.06.2012, they showed again their inability to process saying that they are still unable to resolve the issue of Manual v/s Electronically filed returns.  I want to know that whether the deptt. can deny my dues only on account of failure of their system?  I am harassed a lot. 

Replies (2)

In my opinion only u would do is hire a CA and discuss the matter with me. only then u able to get your refund .

Is date of filling org ret is july,31 2011 or 2010 for AY 10-11(FY09-10).

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details