Concern regarding articleship registration

Respected sir/ma'am,

I have joined ca firm and now I don't want to work there.

I have filled form 102 n done with franking and my principal has also approved the same.

I have also submitted form 112 for other course & but 103 form is yet to be submitted.

On form 102 and 103  there is a option to delete.

So I want to ask u that CAN I DELETE form 102 and 103, and start in some other firm as a new article (i.e., without taking transfer) because delete is available 

OR I CANNOT  DO THAT?

PLEASE DO REPLY AND GUIDE ME.

Replies (2)
Quick Summary
A CA student has registered for articleship, completing forms 102 and 112, but now wishes to leave the firm before submitting form 103. They are seeking advice on whether they can delete the submitted forms and start articles at a new firm without a formal transfer. The user is also asking for contact information for the relevant articles department.

You should contact articles department for this reason

From where I will get contact info. Of articles department.

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details