Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pawan Singhal (chartered accountant)     07 August 2010

change of registered office within state

pvt ltd co. office address is changed with in state from Thane to mumbai.

so what will be the explanetory statement for this purpose to sumit along with form no. 23.

 2 Replies

Amit Sarawgi

Amit Sarawgi (C.A. Final & Arical)     07 August 2010


Just write that place of business was looking too unconfortable for operating our busines activiies.

Jyoti Aggarwal

Jyoti Aggarwal (COMPANY SECRETARY)     07 August 2010

You dont need to file any form 23 to shift in regsd office within a state.


Just simpy pass board reslution and file form 18 with ROC.


Is there is change in jurisdiction of ROC?

if yes,  then you have to file form 23.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags