Easy Office
LCI Learning

Cci celebrities :) :) :)

Page no : 2

CA Kalpesh Patel (CA) (180 Points)
Replied 24 February 2014

Thaks to all respected sirs for being there in all our problems....thaks ton ....

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114215 Points)
Replied 24 February 2014

Thank you Sid...We all are celebrity...All of us has something special in us....Every person is unique and has his own identity.

And i am also justย a student like you. Student who wishes to learn just by being in this family. I have learned many things not only from seniors members but from all of you. I urge all the young members to participate in a bigger way for sharing knowledge from the field of Finance, Accounts, Law and Taxation. Share more knowledgeable and informative stuff. You are the ones who are going to be the flag bearers of CCI.

Thank you Celebrity Sid...And...

Thanks to all the 1241031 ceebrities of CCI....yes

Keep Sharing...Keep Smiling...smiley

Love you All...heart

3 Like

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)
Replied 24 February 2014

Congrats To All CCI Celebrities for their vast contribution to CA / CS / CWA fraternity.

*Siddharth Bumb * ...... I am happy to see ur hardwork & vast efforts that u put for the benefit of CCI Members ....... CCI is proud of u..... Best Wishes 4 ur future ..... :)

1 Like

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26258 Points)
Replied 25 February 2014

Everyone who joins a professional course;

is a BRAND AMBASSADOR of the Institute which he represents.

Even every politician accepts the contribution made by the professionals to the society.

The beauty of commerce stream is that ...

even one is unsuccessful in the exams; can still make a bright career.

To elaborate : 

He can do accounting, internal audit, income-tax practice (representing his client also during scrutiny), project financing, coaching, spoken English,management consultant, financial consultant and so on.

It means except statutory audit; he can do almost all the work which he likes the most.

Those who are capable to think in this direction, can form PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY (Consultancy Firm) and thus can engage in practice with brand name. They can appoint professionals.

THE REASON :  Most of the qualified professionals want JOB!

The only requirement is to keep yourself updated.

Although I have represented so many organizations i.e. professional, social and educational; but never imagined to be a celebrity.

CACLUB has given me that status.

Thanks all my colleagues, friends and students for their kind co-operation.

( I have been critized sometimes due to my novel ideas. The reason :  almost everyone critize a novel idea which is not prevalent in the society. The example : Buffet Lunch/Dinner - when it was firstly "introduced" in our society, almost everyone condemned it and now.....followed and liked by all).

Wish you all the best and take care.

2 Like

Pramathesh (CA Final Student) (80 Points)
Replied 25 February 2014

Awesome way of giving thanks & showing respect to people who likes to share knowledge & encourage their fellow colleagues & their juniors, SID u r a celebrity in making..

1 Like

@*CS Siddharth Bumb. * (B.Com, CA Final, CS ) (5270 Points)
Replied 25 February 2014

thank you all you loving people... I am hoping even best than this best in near future... 

Ganeshbabu K (Audit and Tax Advisory) (48559 Points)
Replied 25 February 2014

Thank you so much for ur appreciation I am happy that my contribution to CCI was noted by members of the site . 

CCI fills confidence in me and given oppurtunity to get so many friends like all of u

.whether u mention name of any member or not it will be okay and not possible to trace all well known members

As  u noticed no one will compromise with the list given by some one Name of members will comeout if their favorite name missed

.Chakrapani warrior sir is the only cci member who active mostly in site and he is god for me and learnt alot from him..i learned how to deal with clients from sirs replies only

Ca surendra kumar rakecha-MY teacher who made me confident

1 Like

Replied 25 February 2014

absolutely right ... I don't have any interaction with Chakrapani Warrier sir but I have interaction with Rakhecha sir... All are superb including you... thank you thank you so much

Stranger (.) (5526 Points)
Replied 26 February 2014

Very nice siddharth ji.. the contributions made by these cci members is really commendable..full respect from the bottom of my heart..and thanx alot to u too for such an effortsmiley..

1 Like

CA Bhargav Nathwani (CA in Practice) (8307 Points)
Replied 27 February 2014

Great Job...Keep Rocking !

1 Like

Replied 28 February 2014

thank you all you lovely people...laughlaughlaugh

CS,CA F,Numrologi TusharSampat (CS CA F Numerologist Astrologer Graphologist Face reader Vastu Expert)   (85930 Points)
Replied 01 October 2014

But ANKUR GARG and Nikhil Kaushik are the real gems of caclub......yes

(Guest)
Congrats to all members ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: