where can i get recent case laws
in the files section of CCI
Refer this link of icai
https://www.icai.org/post.html?post_id=3303
IF I M GIVING CA FINAL (NEW COURSE) IN MAY 2010..................UPTO WHICH MONTH I SHOULD BE UPDATED..............I MEAN TO SAY WHAT WE MEAN BY KNOWLEDGE OF LATEST CASE LAWS FROM EXAMS POINT OF VIEW..............
For may 11 ICAI will issue updated book of cases next year. Refer that...
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies Click here to Login / Register
More recent discussions | Post
Dass Gupta & Associates
Gurgaon
CA
Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants
Pune
CA Inter
MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY
Noida
RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited
J S P M & Associates LLP
B.Com
Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited
Mugdha Art Studio
Hyderabad
Anupam Parashar & Co.
Ghaziabad
CA Final
India's largest network for finance professionals
Alternatively, you can log in using: