Can i file my IT return?

Hi

I am a salaried employee and I have been paying tax in the form of TDS since FY 2007-08 (AY 2008-09). I have had TDS deductions since then every year. I have not filed my IT returns till now. I have Form 16s available only for the FY 2010-11 (AY 2011-12). I changed job in Nov 2009. So its difficult for me to get the Form 16s for the previous period now as I am not getting proper response from my previous organisation that I worked for.

Can I file IT returns from FY 2010-11 (AY 2011-12) or is it mandate to file the IT returns for earlier years as well?

Please clarify.

----------------------------

income tax software

Replies (2)

regarding the TDS of earlier years you can get it from incometax site, or from your netbanking where your pan is updated, by form 26AS

 

you can file the return of current year.

 

regarding the TDS of earlier years you can get it from incometax site, or from your netbanking where your pan is updated, by form 26AS

 

you can file the return of current year.

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details