Calculation of interest u/s. 234b & 234c in excel

How to calculate interest u/s. 234B & 234C under Income Tax Act in an excel sheet using excel's formulas?

Replies (5)
Download du tax reference app from play stores. It will help you

Thanks for the reply.

you have to put a lot of formulas for that in excel sheet . 

you can calculate it online :  https://finotax.com/income-tax/intt234

I do know that calculation of interest u/s. 234ABC is possible online. But, I needed those calculations in excel. Anyway, I got what I needed. Thanks for the reply.

PLEASE SHARE THE FOURMULA

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details