CA not getting job?

Sir i don't think any CA aspires to be AVP/VP immediately after passing the exam.

CA CS Final

I dont think a CA who has diligenlty completed his articleship will ever face a problem of job. Coz during my articleship only I was offered a lumpsum package but I didnt it accept as I wanted to have my degree first.This is my personal experience and I do not contradict anyone.

Secondly CA is all about being positive and innovative and not just about expecting someone to handover you some calculation task in return for a five digit salary. And suppose if there is a job deficiency we can become entrepreneurs with all the knowledge (not bookish but practical) we have, and do good. No doubt practice is also an option then.

CA is more than just a degree to fetch you a job in MNCs. Its a gateway of becoming a founder of one of them..

CA - Final / CS / B.Com

hey AK I can try helping u.. msg me ur place of residing.. send me PM

(Guest)

You can start your own practise yaar. Why are you worrying about job? Become an employer and hire assistants instead of being an assistant.

Total likes : 1 times

Corporate consultant at GE capital

Rytly said sir.

i m also in those stdnts who became CA bt dere is still no job.

i m also struggling...

every1 wants Experience.....

ryt now i hav no job........ aayush giv ur mail ID

thnx a lot sir.... u hav posted a ryt thing in ryt manner

(Guest)

Dear Friend

Its recession time... so be patience and you will be placed with colourful salary

start praqctis or start teaching......if u intrested...

You should try for mid sized firm to get hands on core accounting, finance and taxation.. if you get a manufacturing company, it will get you to middle management in other companies after 1-2 years based on your grasping and other skills.

Never get disgussed.. Bigger companies are in recession this time due to their own policies... First you get a job than if you think so, start trying for better job...

Don't expect much from campus placement programme. Only those company comes to campus who have huge vacancies for CAs as ICAI is charging hefty amount for recruiting from campus. Why a company will come in campus to recruit one or two CAs by paying 5 Lakh to ICAI????

Company Secretary

Keep trying hard bro...

There is no need to worry. This life is full of tests.

Things will be all right soon..

Gud luck

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU