Easy Office

CA not getting job?

Page no : 3

VISHNU HARIT (Assistant manager (management trainee))   (59 Points)
Replied 23 August 2011

Mr. AK Gupta ,plz.. don't loose ur heart, any job is not small or heigh , we should alwayas have faith in GOD .every successful person in the world became successful after facing truble & problem . "WORK IS WORSHIP" You should alwayas keep in mind above words .

so plz keep ur self buisy in good thoughts & try to get job in the field u attained some expertese during your articleship.you may join any pvt banking co. or  any CA firm where u can earn some money and more importantly the experence ,which count lot.

and more importantly having feeling of joy. YOU MUST KEEP YOUR SOUL JOYFULL, HAPPY,  HEALTHY & SPRITUAL.......................................BCZ U R THE UNIQUE PERSONALTY IN THE WORLD , LIKE EVERY OTHER PERSON OF GOD.

JAI SHREE RAM

1 Like

ramkk (exe) (110 Points)
Replied 23 August 2011

even  ca does not

guarantee

a plum job these days .

Manmohan ACA, CS (Chartered Accountant ) (14243 Points)
Replied 23 August 2011

For May 2011 CAs odcourse there is job dearth = But what i think is Campus is a important point  for getting job . as no one will ask 

Accenture Hiring (Counsulatnt) (65 Points)
Replied 23 August 2011

Dear Friends,

Don't be disappointed, if you are not shortlisted yet that means there is another big job awaitng!!

Good News to all of us who has a dream to join BIG COMPANY like Accenture who is equivalent to Google & Yahoo...

Accenture is looking for their NOIDA Localtion -

B.Com, BBA, BBM, CA, ICWA, M.Com, MBA, MFM

• Work experience: 0 to 7 years of Accounting experience in

- General Accounting – R2R

General Accounting / Fixed Asset Accounting / Journal Entries / Accounts Recon and Analytics / Period Close and consolidation / Financial Reporting / Management Reporting / Regulatory Reporting / Tax Reporting / Master Data Maintenance

- Accounts Payable – P2P

Third party and Intercompany Invoices and Credits / T&E / Vendor Masterdata Maintenance / Payments and Remittances / Vendor Statement Reconciliations / Trade Credit Reconciliations / Interface Management / Payment Accuracy controls

If you / your friend have / has the above qualification then don't hesitate to shoot me your resume at - accentureindiajobss @ gmail.com

Don't delay - Opening till 20th November 2011 with limited number of opening.

Regards,
Your Friend from Accenture :)

CA AYUSH AGRAWAL (Kolkata-Pune-Mumbai) (26986 Points)
Replied 23 August 2011

Originally posted by : atul jain
Rytly said sir.
i m also in those stdnts who became CA bt dere is still no job.
i m also struggling...
every1 wants Experience.....
ryt now i hav no job........ aayush giv ur mail ID
thnx a lot sir.... u hav posted a ryt thing in ryt manner

ayushagrawal @ rediffmail.com

will find at my profile section also

shaishav soni (CA final) (348 Points)
Replied 24 August 2011

Sir,A.K.Guptaji,although i am still in CA final,& didn't clear the Exam in May 11,but i want to express my view on your problem,i have slightly different thinking,why 8-10 freshers cannot make a Audit firm & enter into the Practice,still there are lot of lot of work in the market,but in the present scenario,where engeenering & mba students getting jobs even with good packages & CA's don't it is really dis-appointing,after such a hard work carrying with patience,it;s ridiculuios,There is a lack in the system of ICAI,who cann't even provide placements to their members & ICAI says we are keen to provide the conceptual & practical knowledge,i know many CA's who even don't know the name of all AS & AAS,but withdrawing salary 50000-80000 per month.The ICAI have to make much more improvements.

-CA will be not a tough course,if ICAI starts coaching classes in all cities,similar to college classes.

-ICAI should provide placements to it's students,At present every body wants & expects good job,comparing to mba's & other professionals,there is very low no of students who becomes CA everyyear,in may 2011 as per data around about 6400 out of 34000 became CA,which is still very much less than the requirement.i think there is some problem,further many companies doesn't recognise ICAI as a prestigious Institute,although they are now marketing well to trap students after 10th & 12th.

If my observations is wrong,please comment 

1 Like

CA Amit Joshi (CA) (1141 Points)
Replied 24 August 2011

Dear Friends,

Don't worry, You all are Chartered Accounts, Just try off campus through consultancy firms and I am sure you all will got the job in your desired company.

All the best....

and always hope for the best.......

aneesh (article) (31 Points)
Replied 26 August 2011

Hello

I am also floating in the same boat.....not getting job...qualified in May 11.....very tensed now....some says your first job only will draft your whole future....but there is not any such good job in the market.....i have already created my profile on various portals...job offers for ca's are coming like only a bcom with salary package of 20000 pm or even 2.16 lakhs.

Kuch samajh nahi aa raha kya karun..unko join karun ya nahi....kyunki after joining them they wld also require to stay there atleast for 6m to 1 yr....in case i gt any good call then wat??

Kya karun???...please help me!!!!

Jimmy (CA ) (75 Points)
Replied 28 August 2011

Not to worry for CA. This is just temporary phase.

Stick to where you have to go.. I suggest you join for a lesser pay but in the area you want and start jumping after 6 mnths or  a year.. u will get the desired..

Regards

Jimmy

CA Vishal (CA working in industry) (620 Points)
Replied 31 August 2011

friends just wait & watch you cannot do much about it . there are many CA like all of you who are not getting jobs . there is no fault in you only the issue is there is less demand and excess supply . whereas  previously the situation was reverse . keep trying ! All the Best!!

madinashabana11 (MBA) (1102 Points)
Replied 31 August 2011

Yes i agree with Mr. Srivatsan ji it is very beneficial to u.

Simmi Koyal (Accounts/ Taxation) (24 Points)
Replied 12 September 2011

I am too not getting the job:(

1 Like

Aditya Gopinath V (Chartered Accountant) (79 Points)
Replied 17 September 2011

Look people, I am also a person who didn't get placed in Campus Placement program. Ofcourse, It's unfortunate for us. CA s are meant to be tough.. So be bold and sturdy.

We all hace seen one phase of recession (Year 2008) where we heard engineers are unable to get jobs.. What did they do.. Some wise people didn't get disheartened. They started studying further to bag an extra qualification..  So we can also do the same like CPA, CFA and other such degrees which are better than CA.

nothing is permanent, it's just temporary.. take this an oppotunity to study further.

All the Best..

CA Neha Jain (Professional) (32 Points)

Mr. AK Gupta, same is the case with me. Even im nt gettng job , still search is gng on. Dnt knw when dis search would come to end.

Sumit Grover (Chartered Accountant ) (3652 Points)

ACA, FCA k baad people lyk me fall in a new category---UCA

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro