CA not getting job?

Yes i agree with Mr. Srivatsan ji it is very beneficial to u.

Accounts/ Taxation

I am too not getting the job:(

Total likes : 1 times

Chartered Accountant

Look people, I am also a person who didn't get placed in Campus Placement program. Ofcourse, It's unfortunate for us. CA s are meant to be tough.. So be bold and sturdy.

We all hace seen one phase of recession (Year 2008) where we heard engineers are unable to get jobs.. What did they do.. Some wise people didn't get disheartened. They started studying further to bag an extra qualification..  So we can also do the same like CPA, CFA and other such degrees which are better than CA.

nothing is permanent, it's just temporary.. take this an oppotunity to study further.

All the Best..

Professional

Mr. AK Gupta, same is the case with me. Even im nt gettng job , still search is gng on. Dnt knw when dis search would come to end.

Chartered Accountant

ACA, FCA k baad people lyk me fall in a new category---UCA

Don't worry people Situation is temporary ,but all will get jobs Currently , After 1 or 2 years situation will change According to report ( American jobs council ,UK accountancy ,EU accountancy)Indian CA's will be higher paid CA's in the world with many fold increase in demand for them and fresher CA,s would get around minimum 15-17 Lac package,there would be hiring spree for Indian CA,s, will be in much great demand therefore many foreign students r also trying to get this professional course ,it will be highest paid Accountancy professional course in the  world and they would be scarcity of CA's   

Don't worry people Situation is temporary ,but all will get jobs Currently , After 1 or 2 years situation will change According to report ( American jobs council ,UK accountancy ,EU accountancy)Indian CA's will be higher paid CA's in the world with many fold increase in demand for them and fresher CA,s would get around minimum 18-20 Lac package,there would be hiring spree for Indian CA,s, will be in much great demand therefore many foreign students r also trying to get this professional course ,it will be highest paid Accountancy professional course in the  world and they would be scarcity of CA's   

CA

What the institute is doing ?

every body is employed there !

people waste years doing CA , and when they pass lot of hopes arise every where in friend circle and family.

and now this (un)famous struggle for getting the job,

aur ye iljaam ke jobless people are lacking communication skills blah blah blah.......

it is survival of fitest,

man eat man situation in job market,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

THE INSTITUTE OF UNEMPLOYED CHARTERED ACCOUNTS OF INDIA.

Total likes : 1 times

I am too worried about this Problem ... but I guess people have failed to notice the main reason behind this..... the thing is the econmy of this country ... the factors are 1. Cant you all see that Nifty , Sens*x and other stock exchanges are going down every day ,

2.Euro crisis have affected negatively , as India is so much depended on it ,

3. The US economy too is sliding which have affected the BPO/KPO jobs ,

4. The Rupee currency is falling every day  not only against Dollar but against the currency of countries like Bangladesh , Japan , UAE etc ...and

the situation was bit different during MAY 2011 as there was no news of the recession then .......... That time may be ICAI thought that Industry will require that many CA's so it did pass out them .....

The thing is that I believe that this is temporary once the sens*x , Nifty , Rupee and other factor starts doing well you all will find jobs .... the slide is temporary I guess

• After 1 or 2 years situation will change According to report ( American jobs council ,UK accountancy ,EU accountancy)Indian CA's will be higher paid CA's in the world with many fold increase in demand for them and fresher CA,s would get around minimum 18-20 Lac package,there would be hiring spree for Indian CA,s, will be in much great demand therefore many foreign students r also trying to get this professional course ,it will be highest paid Accountancy professional course in the world and they would be scarcity of CA's ,we need 1.89 crore more CA's .And it has started and one Fresher CA(passed in second Attempt)was recruited for 1.38 crore per annul in India, and one Fresher CA got job in US firm with whopping salary of 58 crore Annual(4.85crore monthly )ready to get recruit with such salary ready to get recruit with such salary we need millions OF CA's desperately and demand is increasing many times day by day. 
  •  
  •  
  • /forum/why-ca-s-are-hot-property-everywhere-173266.asp

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU