Easy Office

CA not getting job?

Page no : 4

sanjay bhosle (MD) (107 Points)
Replied 02 December 2011

Don't worry people Situation is temporary ,but all will get jobs Currently , After 1 or 2 years situation will change According to report ( American jobs council ,UK accountancy ,EU accountancy)Indian CA's will be higher paid CA's in the world with many fold increase in demand for them and fresher CA,s would get around minimum 15-17 Lac package,there would be hiring spree for Indian CA,s, will be in much great demand therefore many foreign students r also trying to get this professional course ,it will be highest paid Accountancy professional course in the  world and they would be scarcity of CA's   

Replied 02 December 2011

Don't worry people Situation is temporary ,but all will get jobs Currently , After 1 or 2 years situation will change According to report ( American jobs council ,UK accountancy ,EU accountancy)Indian CA's will be higher paid CA's in the world with many fold increase in demand for them and fresher CA,s would get around minimum 18-20 Lac package,there would be hiring spree for Indian CA,s, will be in much great demand therefore many foreign students r also trying to get this professional course ,it will be highest paid Accountancy professional course in the  world and they would be scarcity of CA's   

anurag (CA) (2264 Points)
Replied 18 December 2011

What the institute is doing ?

every body is employed there !

people waste years doing CA , and when they pass lot of hopes arise every where in friend circle and family.

and now this (un)famous struggle for getting the job,

aur ye iljaam ke jobless people are lacking communication skills blah blah blah.......

it is survival of fitest,

man eat man situation in job market,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

THE INSTITUTE OF UNEMPLOYED CHARTERED ACCOUNTS OF INDIA.

1 Like

khalid rahman (student) (22 Points)
Replied 01 January 2012

I am too worried about this Problem ... but I guess people have failed to notice the main reason behind this..... the thing is the econmy of this country ... the factors are 1. Cant you all see that Nifty , Sens*x and other stock exchanges are going down every day ,

2.Euro crisis have affected negatively , as India is so much depended on it ,

3. The US economy too is sliding which have affected the BPO/KPO jobs ,

4. The Rupee currency is falling every day  not only against Dollar but against the currency of countries like Bangladesh , Japan , UAE etc ...and

the situation was bit different during MAY 2011 as there was no news of the recession then .......... That time may be ICAI thought that Industry will require that many CA's so it did pass out them .....

The thing is that I believe that this is temporary once the sens*x , Nifty , Rupee and other factor starts doing well you all will find jobs .... the slide is temporary I guess

Replied 01 January 2012

• After 1 or 2 years situation will change According to report ( American jobs council ,UK accountancy ,EU accountancy)Indian CA's will be higher paid CA's in the world with many fold increase in demand for them and fresher CA,s would get around minimum 18-20 Lac package,there would be hiring spree for Indian CA,s, will be in much great demand therefore many foreign students r also trying to get this professional course ,it will be highest paid Accountancy professional course in the world and they would be scarcity of CA's ,we need 1.89 crore more CA's .And it has started and one Fresher CA(passed in second Attempt)was recruited for 1.38 crore per annul in India, and one Fresher CA got job in US firm with whopping salary of 58 crore Annual(4.85crore monthly )ready to get recruit with such salary ready to get recruit with such salary we need millions OF CA's desperately and demand is increasing many times day by day. 
  •  
  •  
  • /forum/why-ca-s-are-hot-property-everywhere-173266.asp

CA CS Anurag Biyani (awaited) (36 Points)
Replied 04 May 2012

seriously fed up of being a CA. not getting job anywhere. wasted one year by doing searching. Waste of clearing all throughout first attempt as well as good articleship exposure.

srinivas divakarla (PROPRIETOR) (21 Points)
Replied 24 August 2012

Hi

CA AK Gupta, friends, associates, fellows, successors, predecessors, seniors & super seniors,

I was qualified in May, 1998 & started my practice.

Things were as it is & no change at all.

Thank full to all of you are trying to motivate the fresher’s towards positive way. Really I want to bow my head to all of you.

Let discuss about the reality show now.

Have you ever travelled in City bus with full of passengers?

There will be no room for a new one at next stop.

Being a passenger you will fight to board and…………….

you also start opposing the new passenger who is trying to board at next stop.

“Glad to say that our profession itself is like that.”

Initially our successors ruled the profession with name & fame. But predecessors have to start with Zero base only. Reason…………..

Simple………….  small plants cannot grow in the shadow of big trees.

But we are in the volatile market now………

The profession says that we have a pragmatic approach………… but where is the direction now.

If you opt job ……………. The funda will be different now…………. The expectations were different & viz.a. viz. means neither communicated by the employer and employee what actually required.

If we face the interview on what basis we were disqualified for the intended job. It gives lot of confusion as well as frustration & it is very difficult to know our lacking points.

So requesting all to ask the interviewer to post the feedback whatever the result with the valuable comments only & make the same as mandatory. This will help you to come out of dark and allow you to present best among the best of your skills in positive manner.

All the best to face the present scenario.

Majid (Practice) (39 Points)
Replied 07 September 2012

Hi all,

I have cleared CA-Final in this May-2012. Just wanna ask to May-2011 passouts who did not get job at that time, whats your position now. I'm also searching job. Please share your experience.

CA Vedpal Singh (In Job) (27 Points)
Replied 04 December 2012

Yes , I agree with A.k Gupta . I qualified CA in May 2012 attempt & face the same problem . It's so frustrating but let's hope positive .

Rohit (None) (24 Points)
Replied 14 November 2013

https://bit.ly/1j4bOYK. Try this site. It does work.

meanoop (Student CS) (150 Points)
Replied 15 November 2013

Actually the problem is that, students completing their study not seriously, and company need creemy CA for their post.

https://www.modiforpm.org/

Prabhat Mittal (Job) (182 Points)
Replied 17 November 2013

Past few placements have been really bad. Following posts prove that fact:

https://www.pace2race.com/icai-march-2013-placement-report/

https://www.pace2race.com/icai-placement-2013-august-september-analysis/

You should join a CA firm to improve your conceptual knowlege and also your communication skills. Keep trying and you will get a good job.

CA Parmanand Kumar (Finance Controller) (81 Points)
Replied 24 November 2013

Dear All

As rightly mentioned by one of the member, along with CA you must need good communication skill and other qualities that one company expects from us. We must be able add values to the process or be of use in their work. Many employer ask us "Why Should I Hire You? The answer is not just that we are CA but also other positive skills which would benefit them. 

Last but not least, how you perform if interview, matters a lot for getting selected. I suggest attend GMCS from good centers like Bangalore, Pune etc which would help in personalty and skill development and try for next interview.

All the best

Regards

CA Parmanand Kumar

(Guest)
I CAN HELP FRESHERS, SIMPLY VISIT THE FOLLOWING LINK. https://www.theweeklypay.com/index.php?share=190934

(Guest)
Plz visit the following link for solution of nov 13 https://www.theweeklypay.com/index.php?share=190934

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: