CA not getting job?

Chartered Accountant

HI

I am also one of the jobless CA. I passed recently (May 2011) first attempt.

Shortlisted by 4 companies in Campus But unable to get job. Off campus also i tried but till now no calls for interview.

to be placed

Hey dude,

Don't get disheartened. You will get a very good and decent job. Your demand needs to be matched with right supply. If you really think there are too many CA's, then it would take some time for ICAI to match demand with supply. In our profession, values are important. If there are too many CA's in the country, values which a CA has to carry in his professional dealings will go down. So, ICAI will take adequate care and there is only one ICAI for all of us. Just wait and go even for a lesser pay for the time being. May be you are looking for a job only in Delhi or in your respective region. Try in Hyderabad or Chennai or Bangalore or Gurgoan. You will get the average salary of a chartered accountant soon of 6 or some odd figure, I mean, in a couple of months. You have struggled well and you need a little bit patience.

Thanks &  Regards,

Your well wisher.

Total likes : 1 times

this is reality of today

to be placed

One more thing

Companies come for campus because there are 10 for every 1 job on offer. If you go to off campus, you will get the job immediately because there is 1 person for 1 job. Campus is just a low motivator. Throw campus experiences out of your mind.

STUDENT Rajasthan

Dont worry,  but dont stop for searching job, and one more thing when u got offer from any company or firm just accept it and dont sign the bond for more than two years. after 2 years if you not satisfied with ur job than  just apply for job online  

you will be surprised .

Be confident 

DATA ANALYST/ STUDENT

PAAGAL KI TARAH 3 SAAL PADNA.. BAADA MAY THIS KIND IF SITUATIONS.... THIS REALLY SOUNDS FUN FOR ME.

CA Final

With a result of almost 32%, ICAI called for this......

Anyways, wish you luck.

C.A,C.S

STRUGGLE IS EXPECTED A BIT IN THE STARTING,.BUT NOTHING TO WORRY,..

TRY TO GO FOR SECOND CENTRE CAMPUS,..U HAVE GOOD COMPANIES COMING AGAIN,...

AS PEARL SUGGESTED THE LAST RESORT WOULD BE TO GO TO UR AUDITOR AND GET SOME WORK FOR THE TIME BEING UNTIL U GET A GOOD JOB.

MY WISHES WITH EVERYONE WHO COULDNT GET A SELECTION IN THE CAMPUS,......

I can't believe it. Is it going to be our future? After all this hard work of ours and the value for our profession in the society.

This is the first time I am hearing about at jobless CA. I am really shocked

Total likes : 1 times

Financial Planning & Analysis

dude correct me if i am wrong,

most of the time when a student becomes CA his aspirations are very high.

he looks himself to be next Finance minister of the country.

most of the time fresher say they won't accept any job below certain level/designation (yes to some extent its okay but that certain level should not be like AVP/ VP/ and such others) or their expection for compensation is exorbitant.

I hope its not the case with you. have a patience you'll get appropriate. sometimes it happens due to lack of experience of facing interview when fresher give foolish replies where the employer doesn't hire inspite of having good openings.

I hope its not the case with you. have a patience you'll get appropriate.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU