Easy Office

CA not getting job?

Page no : 2

SHASHIDHAR (DATA ANALYST/ STUDENT) (682 Points)
Replied 22 August 2011

PAAGAL KI TARAH 3 SAAL PADNA.. BAADA MAY THIS KIND IF SITUATIONS.... THIS REALLY SOUNDS FUN FOR ME.

Vivek Gaur (CA Final) (346 Points)
Replied 22 August 2011

With a result of almost 32%, ICAI called for this......

Anyways, wish you luck.

Bharath (C.A,C.S) (3983 Points)
Replied 22 August 2011

STRUGGLE IS EXPECTED A BIT IN THE STARTING,.BUT NOTHING TO WORRY,..

TRY TO GO FOR SECOND CENTRE CAMPUS,..U HAVE GOOD COMPANIES COMING AGAIN,...

AS PEARL SUGGESTED THE LAST RESORT WOULD BE TO GO TO UR AUDITOR AND GET SOME WORK FOR THE TIME BEING UNTIL U GET A GOOD JOB.

MY WISHES WITH EVERYONE WHO COULDNT GET A SELECTION IN THE CAMPUS,......

(Guest)

I can't believe it. Is it going to be our future? After all this hard work of ours and the value for our profession in the society.

This is the first time I am hearing about at jobless CA. I am really shocked

1 Like

CA. Vikash Dwivedi (Financial Planning & Analysis)   (3167 Points)
Replied 22 August 2011

dude correct me if i am wrong,

most of the time when a student becomes CA his aspirations are very high.

he looks himself to be next Finance minister of the country.

most of the time fresher say they won't accept any job below certain level/designation (yes to some extent its okay but that certain level should not be like AVP/ VP/ and such others) or their expection for compensation is exorbitant.

I hope its not the case with you. have a patience you'll get appropriate. sometimes it happens due to lack of experience of facing interview when fresher give foolish replies where the employer doesn't hire inspite of having good openings.

I hope its not the case with you. have a patience you'll get appropriate.

Dharmendra kumar (CA) (201 Points)
Replied 22 August 2011

Sir i don't think any CA aspires to be AVP/VP immediately after passing the exam.

Yogesh Lodha (CA CS Final) (66 Points)
Replied 22 August 2011

I dont think a CA who has diligenlty completed his articleship will ever face a problem of job. Coz during my articleship only I was offered a lumpsum package but I didnt it accept as I wanted to have my degree first.This is my personal experience and I do not contradict anyone.

Secondly CA is all about being positive and innovative and not just about expecting someone to handover you some calculation task in return for a five digit salary. And suppose if there is a job deficiency we can become entrepreneurs with all the knowledge (not bookish but practical) we have, and do good. No doubt practice is also an option then.

CA is more than just a degree to fetch you a job in MNCs. Its a gateway of becoming a founder of one of them..

Rohtash (CA - Final / CS / B.Com)   (1140 Points)
Replied 22 August 2011

hey AK I can try helping u.. msg me ur place of residing.. send me PM

(Guest)

You can start your own practise yaar. Why are you worrying about job? Become an employer and hire assistants instead of being an assistant.

1 Like

atul jain (Corporate consultant at GE capital)   (130 Points)
Replied 23 August 2011

Rytly said sir.

i m also in those stdnts who became CA bt dere is still no job.

i m also struggling...

every1 wants Experience.....

ryt now i hav no job........ aayush giv ur mail ID

thnx a lot sir.... u hav posted a ryt thing in ryt manner

(Guest)

Dear Friend

Its recession time... so be patience and you will be placed with colourful salary

CA Bhanwar Borana (Partner ) (402 Points)
Replied 23 August 2011

start praqctis or start teaching......if u intrested...

1 Like

CA. Dashrath Maheshwari (TaXpert) (15090 Points)
Replied 23 August 2011

You should try for mid sized firm to get hands on core accounting, finance and taxation.. if you get a manufacturing company, it will get you to middle management in other companies after 1-2 years based on your grasping and other skills.

Never get disgussed.. Bigger companies are in recession this time due to their own policies... First you get a job than if you think so, start trying for better job...

CA Ravi Khandelwal (Business) (752 Points)
Replied 23 August 2011

Don't expect much from campus placement programme. Only those company comes to campus who have huge vacancies for CAs as ICAI is charging hefty amount for recruiting from campus. Why a company will come in campus to recruit one or two CAs by paying 5 Lakh to ICAI????

1 Like

RG - A Helping Hand (Company Secretary) (13867 Points)
Replied 23 August 2011

Keep trying hard bro...

There is no need to worry. This life is full of tests.

Things will be all right soon..

Gud luck

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: